Brand Marketer & Partner Programs
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Email strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Email Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Email Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. All attendees are working together to promote email
* Enhance your email marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the Stein Eriksen Lodge for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dophin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Jon Ronga at email@example.com.
Industry associations and institutions are welcome to partner with Email Insider Summit. Please reach out to Persia Tatar for details about our partnership program.
EIS is the best event of the year. Top-notch content, true subject matter experts and a real sense of community among peers. The amazing locations and group outings don't hurt either!
- Matt Annerino, Director Database Marketing, Live Nation
"EIS is one of the best conferences I've attended when it comes to world of email marketing! The intimate setting allows great conversation with peers and I love all the gold nuggets I pick up from the sessions...nuggets of opportunity that are leveraged to improve the email platform for FedEx."
- Andrew Bailey, Marketing Specialist Advisor, FedEx
I always find these events so valuable. As the channel evolves, the content just keeps getting better. It's reassuring to know that there are other like-minded views and equally actionable efforts being put forth from my marketer counterparts in similar and other industries.
- Jai Williams, Email Marketing Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group