Thursday, July 24
1:20 PM Sponsor Presentation
The Truth About Transparency
To some, “transparency” feels like a buzzword and a lofty aspiration. Others associate transparency – or a lack of thereof - with an array of unknowns: What am I paying for? Where are my ads? And who’s seeing them? In a fast-evolving and increasingly sophisticated industry, brands and agencies can start to feel like they aren’t getting the answers they need or that their partner service providers are withholding information about where and how their brand dollars are being spent.
The truth is that the advertising technologies for services like programmatic buying are evolving so rapidly that most brands are not ready for full transparency. Of course, there are great benefits to knowing the ins and outs of a programmatic campaign, but that level of understanding requires a lot of effort and engagement from both the service provider and the advertiser – and it’s no small feat for either party.
In this session, Adroit Digital’s Jeremy Crandall will share:
- The evolution and reality of transparency
- What you need to know about price, domain, setup and algorithms
- How more transparency affects client services, reporting and staffing
- How the construct of your organization affects transparency
- Thoughts on how transparency may lead to self service
1:45 PM Sponsor Presentation
Presentation information coming soon.