Experian CheetahMail Uses Clever Buttons in Campaign
It’s campaign season, so give Experian CheetahMail credit for its own effort in favor of email marketing with those hallmarks of politics: buttons.
The email marketer has distributed at least 10 today at day two of the MediaPost Email Insider Summit. All are witty and crackerjack, but deserve to be ranked based on cleverness and perhaps theme.
Give it a shot. Here are the nominees in one suggested order of excellence:
1) Click my grits (a play on Flo’s “kiss my grits” catchphrase on the TV show “Alice”)
2) Save a stamp. Send an email.
3) FW: Thinking
4) Social swashbuckler (pirate logo attached)
6) Live. Laugh. Love. Email.
7) Inbox crusader.
Tie between 8 (Email diva) and 9 (Email warrior)
10) Reduce. Reuse. Remarketing.
Experian CheetahMail tags various buttons with email addresses: cheetahmail.com, emailresponsibly.com and experian.com/marketingforward