Just An Online Minute... Super Bowl Ad Redux
Feedback reports that unaided recall for Super Bowl spots was greatest for:
Budweiser: 49 percent
Pepsi: 27 percent
Ford: 20 percent
GoDaddy.com: 9 percent
Diet Pepsi: 9 percent
Aided recall for the Super Bowl TV advertisers was greatest for:
Budweiser: 56 percent
Bud Light: 48 percent
Pepsi: 47 percent
Anheuser Busch: 43 percent
GoDaddy.com: 39 percent
Forty-six percent of survey respondents said that they were equally as interested in watching the game as the ads; 12 percent were primarily interested in watching the ads, while 24 percent of respondents said that this year's Super Bowl ads were somewhat or much more entertaining than in previous years. But, Feedback reports that 18 percent of those surveyed said that this year's ads were much less entertaining than previous years.
According to Feedback, the five most liked TV ads were:
1. Anheuser Busch -- "Thank You to Troops"
2. Budweiser -- "Skydiving Pilot"
3. (Tie) Ford -- "Frozen Man in Mustang"
3. (Tie) Diet Pepsi -- "P. Diddy Pepsi Truck"
4. Budweiser - "Donkey & Clydesdales"
5. AmeriQuest - "Spaghetti Sauce and Cat"