Top Ten Things I Hate About Being Unemployed
by Cha Tekeli, May 22, 2003, 12:00 AM
- Knowing you will be working at some point, and you'll only regret you didn't have more fun during the time you weren't.
- Considering how good you might actually would look in a Starbucks uniform.
- Having your parents worry.
- Hearing "It's always darkest before dawn" from everyone who doesn't know what to say.
- Losing sleep and wondering how someone with nothing but time could ever be tired.
- Not looking forward to/or even knowing it's the weekend, because everyday is pretty much the same.
- Knowing the difference of the cost between avocados at Albertson's and Smart & Final.
- Feeling the pressure to be in the best shape of your life since you're not "too busy working" everyday.
- Reading about how the economy and job market are beginning to pick up now ... and now ... and now...
- Getting "ding" correspondences from someone less qualified and about 10 years younger than you are.