Results for December 2009
- 10 Reasons To Put 'Em In Your '10 Plan
- In the last year we think marketers have experienced enough "pain" to their bottom line to examine the opportunities of targeting Boomers, or those over 50.
- The Power Of The 50+ Market In Asia Pacific
- While there is undoubted potential for "old products for old people" (just as there are baby products for babies) the grand prize lies in ageless marketing.
- 2009: What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
- It was a year that seem to epitomize the Grateful Dead's famous lyrics: "Sometimes the light's all shining on me. Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me, what a long, strange trip it's been." Here then, are my highly unscientific reflections of 2009 events and trends.
- Women Gain Faith In Themselves
- If you acknowledge these women's resilience and their ability to grow through setbacks, you are likely to remain their friend through thick and thin.