Results for 2009
- Designing the Future
- In the spirit of experimentation, we have turned the cover of the issue over to the crowd, using the service CrowdSpring, and the results have been intriguing do far. Sure there's the Max Headroom Bogusky, and Old Man Bogusky, and covers with no Bogusky whatsoever (the horror).
The assignment will be open fro submissions until August 14, at which point people from the future will pick the winning entry.» 0 Comments
- What's The Price Of Creativity?
- The crowd sourcing of creative is erupting in popularity and with this eruption several questions are bubbling up as well. The one I keep getting asked is, "Could creativity ever become a commodity?"» 0 Comments
- Why Would Anyone Want To Be An 'Expert'?
- Yesterday I Tweeted around the idea of the Social Media expert. I thought I'd post it here because it seemed to hit a nerve. My somewhat rhetorical question was: Where did all these new social media experts come from and what justifies the use of the moniker "expert"?» 0 Comments
- Is The Medium Becoming Meaningless?
- I'm not a media person or a futurist by any stretch.» 0 Comments