Big FMCGs have a third option for growth in addition to cutting cost or going premium -- direct sales as the way to own the customer, their data and the whole sale. ...
- Welcome emails are not only good manners, they're a great follow-up to increase wallet share and make people far more likely to keep opening your emails. So simple -- why do only half bother?
- Most people find other people's selfies fake and annoying, while viewing their own as pleasingly authentic, according to a new study by psychology researchers at Ludwig-Maximilians-University.
- Like all other XX under XX lists, SB Journal's list recognizes the top young leaders in a sector, in this case the publication's coverage of the sports, sports marketing, and sports sponsorship
worlds, as decided upon by the publication's editors.
- Google engineers have developed a labeling technique that enables the technology to pinpoint a location or geographic position based on a variety of data stored in the phone.
- Every now and then, a consumer happens upon a brand by accident and such serendipitous discovery can mean additional business if you plan for it.
- Imagine a world with no spell check -- then suddenly hearing someone say that there were tools available to autocorrect all your spelling in any language on the fly. "Blasphemy!" people might cry,
until they tried it. Marketers today might think the same thing if you tell them that machine learning can improve their email campaigns.
- I still see -- in a number of MediaPost articles and in other places -- a lot of talk about "brand love." So let's talk about that.