Results for September 2010
- Institutionalizing Brand In Your Organization
- Keeping an organization in tune and on script with the evolution of its brand and communications is critical to ensuring a consistent customer experience and an engaged workforce. All the more important for we travel marketers, since experience is our business.
- "But What Can You Do To Get Me New Customers?"
- With all the discussion around behavioral targeting (and its privacy implications), have we forgotten that most of us are here primarily to bring new customers into our pipeline? Lest we have, I'll devote the remainder of today's column to a couple ways travel advertisers are utilizing technology to generate new customers.
- Hello, It's Me
- Why do so many travel brands ignore so many of us?