Results for May 2009
- Laid-Off Employees Promote Change Via Old Business Cards
- When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade; when a sour economy contributes to you being laid off, you turn your old business card into something positive. That's the general concept behind CardsofChange, a Web site where individuals who lost their jobs can turn a negative into something upbeat and encouraging.
- Remember The Boombox? ASICS Taps Global Power Of '80s Icons -- And Blogopshere
- You're never too old to participate in a scavenger hunt. Especially when the hunt takes place online, eliminating the physical legwork. The blog hunt, created by Amsterdam Worldwide, is the latest phase of a pan-European campaign for ASICS SportStyle that launched in February.
- A Dessert That Requires Heavy Lifting
- The muscles are no longer from Brussels -- they're working to carry a ice cream sundae so big, a strong man is needed to carry the dessert to eager palates.