Results for January 2012
- Designers Transform Lexus Parts Into -- Surprise, Vroom, Vroom! -- Wearable Art
- The automotive, fashion and art worlds collided when Lexus challenged four designers to create pieces of art from car parts -- namely, parts from the the 90% recyclable Lexus CT 200h.
- Liquor-Laced Ice Cream Makes Soft Launch
- We've all heard of cocktails that taste like dessert. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Creme Brulee martini. But alcohol-infused ice cream? That's news to me. Last month, bars and liquor stores in Arizona served as the locations for a soft launch of SnoBar, a series of alcohol-laden ice pops and ice cream.
- 'Enchanted Forest of Curiosities' Promotes Quirky Gin
- What do woodland sprites, sword swallowers, bearded ladies and contortionists have in common? Aside from the fictional and carnival sideshow qualities, these quirky characters collaborated to promote a self-proclaimed unique gin: Hendrick's.