Results for December 2010
- Facebook Leads New Social Mobile Commerce Charge
- The transformation that Facebook has triggered this year in social networking dynamics will pale in comparison to the e-commerce revolution it will inspire in 2011.
- Trad Media Forced To Play Digital Catch-Up
- Have we reached an inflection point where new digital technologies are being widely embraced and integrated into companies' 2011 budgets and strategies?
- GroupOn's Value To Google Worth Billions
- Google's reported $6 billion bid for the social-buying platform GroupOn is a reflection of the potential value it can rapidly generate buying into the exploding local mobile market. But GroupOn could command a much bigger premium in this nascent industry.