Results for December 2012
- friendly advice from Bing to Google
Duane Forrester, senior product manager for Bing, tells Google's Jon Venverloh that Google should use the self-driving cars to implement same-day delivery. Google, be careful: I think it's a trick!» 0 Comments
- The Dynamics Between Bing, Google
- Interesting dynamics at the Search Insider Summit between moderator Duane Forrester, Sr. Product Manager, Bing, and panelist Jon Venverloh, Head of Platforms, Google Shopping, Google. Not saying bad or good, just an interesting dynamics. Tune in to the panel about site and mobile app search. A lot of good information, such as Google rolling out car search in the bay area.» 0 Comments
- Audience Data 'Sucks'
- Day 2 of the MediaPost Search Insider Summit got started with a bit of a punch during comScore Eli Goodman's opening keynote.. "Everyone sucks at audience data," said a MediaPost Search Insider Summit attendee. She said BlueKai has her marital status wrong, and pegs her as 20 years younger with a toddler. Wrong. She said don't fight about whether it's a gross rating point (GRP) or impression, but rather figure out how to get the correct audience across media. Goodman talked about how the backbone for analytics will remain GRP until the industry figures out how to do better.» 0 Comments
- will big data replace "top of the funnel"?
- Marty Weintraub asks the hard/weird questions» 0 Comments
- tough audience question about Xbox
- as the general manager of Xbox, David Alles probably gets this alot» 1 Comments