Results for January 2006
- Hope-Based Initiatives
- Everybody who works in Internet media is holding out hope that video on-line and on-demand is, at long last, the killer ap that provides breakthough advertising opportunities. So far, though, all we have is hope.
- Online Video Advertising Is Growing Up
- The Internet has liberated video, removing it from the shackles of TV sets and movie screens and turning it into digital mercury.
- The Virtual Two-Way Relationship
- The Internet, with its interactive abilities, can help create the two-way relationship with consumers that's key to effective selling--much better than TV can.