Venue, Video, Viewing: The 3 Vs of Publishing in 2017
Circumstances are driving media change, and publishers are scrambling to stay ahead of the curve. Platforms dominate distribution and they seem to morph and fragment by the month. Video is the new text, but traditional publishers are struggling to scale production and distribution along with a reliable business model. And consumers have taken control. After ad blocking comes the challenge of rebuilding a better user experience and recalibrating the commercial/consumer balance that seems to have teetered.
Venue, Video, Viewing – platform distribution, streaming media, user experience. At the annual Fall Publishing Insider Summit we dedicate a day of presentations, cases, discussions and roundtables to each of these key challenges for every publishers.
Hot on the heels of the Austin City Limits Music Festival, Mediapost brings publishers together to build their to-do lists for the coming year.
Reasons and Benefits of Attending
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Afternoon Activities allow attendees to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings while forming relationships that last well beyond the conference
* Cocktails and evening dinners bring the group together over casual conversations and delicious meals
* Be part of driving the Publishing Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quiet office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. Attendees are working together to move the industry forward
* Enhance your Publishing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Summit Attendee Testimonials
“As I sat at this Summit with top thought leaders and marketers from some of the top companies in the world, I gained perspective on opportunities we have yet to leverage. The discussions and conversations, both during the sessions and offline, extended the value of the event and were just as valuable as the sessions themselves. One cannot help but come away from this Summit with a renewed invigoration for this channel along with a list of action items to bring back to their programs.”
- Ryan R. Sagan, Senior Marketing Consultant, InterContinental Hotels Group
"Having been jaded from other conferences where I hear much of the same thing every time, I'm glad I went against my instincts and attended MediaPost's Insider Summit. I learned a great deal from industry peers at panels, but probably even more so at casual events where people felt able to talk freely. The venue and environment was perfect for that. A terrific, one-of-a-kind conference for industry leaders to learn from one another."
- Bob Chandra, Sr. Product Manager, World Wide Marketing, Amazon
"The was a great Summit to get focused in the space, hear case studies of how others are activating, and to share perspectives on how to keep moving strategies forward."
- Barret Roberts, Senior Manager, Unilever