Brand Marketer Program
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Search strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($3795 value)
* Accommodations at the Stein Eriksen Lodge for three nights
* No Charge on Afternoon Outdoor Activities and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Search Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Search Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. All attendees are working together to promote Search Marketing
* Enhance your Search Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Jon Ronga at email@example.com.
"It was a pleasure meeting with experienced marketers who daily deal with the significant complexity of search in large scale operations. Top notch presentations made me think and gave me much to explore."
- Craig Berdie ,Search Marketing Manger, 3M Corporate Marketing
"SIS was a great conference! The intimate size, networking opportunities, and attendees were all world class!"
- Neil Doshi, Marketing Analyst, Citigroup
"The Search Insider Summit is without a doubt one of the most strategic conferences around. Because of the strategic nature of the content, the quality of the speakers, and the ability to truly connect with other brand attendees, this has become the one event I refuse to miss."
- Olivier Lemaignen, Head of Consumer Marketing, Invisalign