Reach hundreds of thousands of subscribers and over 106,000 Twitter followers with one of our ads
That's it. - Performance Marketing Manager
Full-Time | In-Office ONLY | Location: Downtown Los Angeles
That’s it. is seeking a highly talented Performance Marketing Manager. This digital native will be responsible for planning and executing paid media across all relevant digital channels to drive qualified traffic to the brand and generate sales with a scientific approach. Our ideal candidate is analytical, creative, methodical, and passionate about linking qualified audiences and paid advertising to orchestrate incremental brand sales, awareness and growth.
- Assist with developing, optimizing, maintaining, and communicating a paid digital strategy across paid social, search and ecommerce and retailer media platforms.
- Support marketing, ecommerce and sales with ongoing campaign management
- Play a key role in the media strategy across Omni-Channel and Pure Play digital platforms including Walmart, Target, Kroger, Instacart, Thrive Market and more.
- Build the retailer media roadmap enabling That's it. to scale and optimize online retailer performance.
- Manage monthly budgets across biddable media channels to drive efficiency between both brand and sales objectives in mind to deliver traffic, ROI and engagement targets.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain paid social and native advertising campaigns, including coordination of assets between agencies and internal teams and budget management.
- Utilize 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Partner closely with Canada and UK colleagues and agencies to ensure consistency of messaging across global campaigns.
- Regularly educate the organization on digital trends that are pertinent to our business (i.e. algorithm changes, mobile update implications, creative best practices, competitor campaigns, etc..)
- Identify and test new media channels aligned with brand objectives.
- Build the funnel, audiences and relevant media to bridge the gap between driving a first-time visit, first purchase, repeat purchase and lifetime value.
- Use channel attribution to measure incrementality and effectively allocate budget.
- Mine existing data/behavior to identify new tactics to test, learn, and iterate on.
- Implement retargeting and leverage email segments to develop lookalike audiences across multiple paid channels.
- Develop new business opportunities on emerging omni channel platforms, and work with the sales team on listing new items.
- Align retailer media plans with broader brand Marketing strategy and goals to drive full funnel integration and efficiency.
- Develop media recaps and present to Brand and Ecommerce teams on campaign performance on a regular basis.
- Minimum 3+ years of Paid Social Media experience & 5 years of overall marketing experience
- Expert level knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google and other social platforms.
- Strong expertise in all forms of bidding media, i.e. Google, Bing, Criteo, Instacart, etc.
- Firm understanding of paid social and all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working on enterprise level paid social media accounts; CPC that has a DTC a bonus
- Strong knowledge in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media.
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc)
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- A positive mindset towards challenges and new opportunities and a natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- An entrepreneurial student mindset that is constantly curious and up to date on all of the advertising industries’ best practices
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- City: Los Angeles
- Job posted on: April 2, 2021
- Posting expires on: May 2, 2021
- Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org