Why is it so hard to measure the success of an influencer marketing campaign? Well, for starters, there are many different measures for success: reach (impressions, clicks, followers, etc), engagement (comments, likes, shares, etc), and conversions (sales, registrations, subscriptions, donations, etc). Part of the problem is that social media evolves so rapidly that relevant results metrics can become obsolete before advertisers truly master them. Moreover, even though the majority of brands that have tried influencer marketing report success, many are still unsure how they achieved those results. Our panel of brands, agencies and influencers will share their experiences evaluating influencer marketing ROI and help you determine the best success metrics for your brand.
- Joe McCambley, SVP Content Marketing, POP
- Holden Berlin, SVP, Program Marketing & Development, DEFY Media
- Joslyn Davis, Executive Producer and Host, Clevver Media
- Ilana Nolte, President, North America, m/SIX
- Paul Rand, President/CEO, Zocalo Group
- Jim Scott, Founder and Managing Partner, mono