- Optimize your digital marketing strategy by participating in top quality content
- Congenial summit experience with all attendees working together to enhance digital marketing programs
- Be a real part of driving the digital industry forward
- Unparalleled networking with other senior level digital marketing professionals and development of lifelong professional contacts
- Editorially driven content and structure to promote professional summit experience for real knowledge exchange during the daytime hours
- Actual capped attendance in order to ensure meaningful, productive networking so all attendees leave really knowing and learning from their fellow participants
As digital ad spending overtakes "traditional" media this year, it is clear that modern data-driven media technologies have also fundamentally moved the ad game beyond reach, frequency and impressions. MediaPost's Data & Programmatic Insider Summit explores how marketers are using these tools to target not only audiences but business outcomes. Data is not only fueling ad buys, but tying a range of marketing techniques to more specific brand goals - from acquisition to sales, loyalty to lifetime value.
Data-driven advertising and automation have won the day, but they aren't standing still. The next stages of this evolution now involve deeper ties to branding, more reliable first party data, integration of users and messaging across screens, and extending these arts to emerging media channels.
Marketers are building war chests of first party data to ensure more direct and trusted connections with customers as privacy worries loom. But they also need to move beyond the performance metrics of first-gen programmatic and build brands. How will they bridge brand and performance, especially as automation reaches into new channels like audio, voice, out-of-home? And as the data driven economy matures, how do buyers adapt to the increased leverage sellers are exerting in the market to maintain efficiency and transparency.
After a decade of substantial growth as well as ongoing growing pains, programmatic advertising and data driven marketing appear to be entering a new maturity. At the March Data & Programmatic Insider Summit we will explore how media buyers are advancing the quality, transparency, accountability, measurability and even the creativity of data-driven ads.
At the spring edition of Mediapost’s Data and Programmatic Insiders Summit we will feature relationships. Using a case study approach, we have invited marketers and their agencies to co-present both their latest best practices in targeting, optimizing and measuring data-driven ad campaigns. But at the same time they will explore how they worked better and more transparently together. We will explore...