For the 746th consecutive week, The Young and the Restless is the top-rated daytime drama in households and CBS won daytime in households for the 734th straight time for the week ended April 20. CBS
(3.4/12, 4.36 million viewers) came in ahead of ABC (2.7/10, 3.31 million viewers). The top 10 programs according to Nielsen Media Research:
- The Young and the Restless (CBS), 4.3/15.
- The Price is Right 2 (CBS), 4.2/16.
- The Price is Right 1 (CBS), 3.4/13.
- The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS), 3.4/12.
- General Hospital (ABC), 3.2/11.
- As The World
Turns (CBS), 2.9/10.
- All My Children (ABC), 2.9/10.
- One Life to Live, (ABC), 2.8/10.
- Days of Our Lives (NBC), 2.8/10.
- Guiding Light (CBS), 2.5/8.