Ferrari, a unit of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is considering appointing FCA Chairman Sergio Marchionne CEO after Amedeo Felisa retires this year. Ferrari, which goes public later in 2015, will be spun off in early 2016. Marchionne would add the CEO job to his current duties until then. Felisa may keep an advisory role. Fiat Chrysler is selling 90% of Ferrari to raise cash. Founding-family member Piero Ferrari plans to keep the remaining 10%.