Around the Net

Jack In The Box Puts Discounts To Work

Jack in the Box is making good on its promise to be a more aggressive discounter. Merrill Lynch restaurant analyst David Silvati reports that the chain last week launched a $3.99 Jumbo Jack bundled meal with the burger, two tacos, fries and drink in 40% of its markets. In the other 60% it has bundled its new Double Jack burger, fries and drink for $4.99.

Read the whole story at Burger Business »

Next story loading loading..