In April, Omnicom Group expanded its TBWA\WorldHealth brand by consolidating two of its established healthcare agencies within it: LLNS and Corbett. Sharon Callahan was appointed CEO of the expanded entity and Robin Shapiro was named Group President, North America.
Now the firm has named the rest of the agency’s leadership team, which will report to both Callahan and Shapiro.
· Meaghan Onofrey, Managing Partner – formerly an SVP with Omnicom Group, who will focus on leading client relationships, as well as taking on operational responsibilities for strategy, business development, PR and philanthropy.
· Kristen Gengaro, Managing Partner – formerly an SVP, director of client strategy and development with Corbett, she will lead client relationship,s as well as have operational responsibility for project management, IT, events and office services.
· Paul J. Pfleiderer, Chief Strategy Officer – formerly an SVP, director, market strategy and development with Corbett.
· Jamie Pfaff, Chief Creative Officer – formerly the Executive Creative Director with Corbett.
· Dan Chichester, Chief Digital Officer – formerly the Chief Creative Officer with LLNS.