The Media Rating Council (MRC) this morning announced plans to launch a new subcommittee focused on the quality of data sources used in various media currencies, measurement and verification
systems, but said details are forthcoming.
The MRC added that the goal is to assess and promote the quality of data sources, and that the council’s board will formalize
its structure and activities “in the coming months.
The MRC also announced its new executive committee for 2021-22, which will add four demand- and four supply-side
- Board of Directors Chair: Dale Coons, Campbell Ewald
- Board Chair, ex officio: Matt Ross, NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations
- Print Committee Chair: Rob Frydlewicz, Carat USA
- International Committee Chair: Atin Kulkarni, PepsiCo
- Radio Committee Chair: Annette
Malave, Radio Advertising Bureau
- Out-of-Home Committee Chair: Andy Sriubas, Outfront Media
- Television Committee Chair: Kevin Stuart, Hearst
- Digital Committee Chair: Eric Warburton, Horizon Media