Arielle Garcia, Chief Privacy Officer of IPG Mediabrands'
UM Worldwide unit, is among the 2021 inductees to the American Advertising Federation's Hall of Achievement, which celebrates industry executives 40 years of age or younger who are "making a
notable contribution to the advertising industry through both their work and philanthropic community activities."
Other inductees into the hall's class of 2021, include:
- Christena Pyle, Chief Equity Officer for the Americas at Dentsu (who will also receive the AAF's Jack Avrett Volunteer Spirit Award, named in honor of the Co-Chairman and
Founder of Avrett, Free & Ginsberg, for her "exceptionally high commitment to public service and the betterment of both the advertising industry and the larger community."
- Emily Giannusa, vice president-program marketing at HBO.
- Jeff Miller, senior director of global creative strategy at Snapchat.
- Rachel Tipograph, Founder and CEO, MikMak.
- Nick Tran, head of global marketing at TikTok.
- Tina Wells, Founder and CEO, RLVNT Media.