Traject, which offers a suite of digital marketing tools, has acquired Loomly, a social media brand platform. Terms were not disclosed.
Looomly is known for “collaboration, content creation and posting across social media platforms," states Alice Song, CEO of Traject, a firm backed by ASG.
Founded in 2016, Loomly is the fourth company to join Traject, and the 39th acquisition for ASG in five years. It reported over $2 million in annual recurring revenue at the end of 2019.
The previous acquisition was
- The Traject suite includes:
- Grade.us and GatherUp, reputation and review management software,
- AuthorityLabs and Traject Data,, SEO software
- Cyfe, dashboarding software
- Fanbooster, social media management software
- PLANOLY, social media visual planner