The Ad Council elected 18 new members to its Board of Directors during its fall meeting held virtually earlier this week.
New members include:
Boulden, CMO, North America Operating Unit, The Coca-Cola Company.
- Fiona Carter, CMO, Goldman Sachs
- Brandon Cooke, Global Partner, Global Chief Marketing &
Reputation Officer, FCB
- Kyle Dropp, Co-Founder & President, Morning Consult
- Carolyn Everson, President, Instacart
- Michelle Froah, SVP Global Marketing Strategy &
- Jennifer Gottlieb, Global President, Real Chemistry
- Alyson Griffin, Head of Marketing, State Farm
- Carla Hassan, CMO, JPMorgan Chase
Hughes, SVP & Global CMO, Kellogg Company
- Peter Jung, CMO, NASCAR
- Jill Kramer, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Accenture
- Marne Levine, Chief Business
- Kirk McDonald, North America CEO, GroupM
- Sarah Personette, Chief Customer Officer, Twitter
- Dan Robbins, VP, Ad Marketing, Roku
- Kern Schireson,
- Donna Speciale, President of Advertising Sales & Marketing, Univision Communications
The organization's Board is chaired
by Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Global Advertising and Partnerships, NBCUniversal. Vice Chairs include Jacki Kelley, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network, Americas, and Diego Scotti, Executive Vice
President and Chief Marketing Officer at Verizon.
The full list of the group’s board can be found here.