Pepsi JV Buys 80% Of Ukraine Juice Company

  • August 21, 2007
PepsiAmericas and PepsiCo have completed the joint purchase of 80% of Sandora, LLC, the leading juice company in Ukraine. The joint venture expects to acquire the remaining 20% interest in November.

Per a release, PepsiAmericas said the venture serves consumers in more than 10 countries in Central and Eastern Europe.

--Nina M. Lentini

Next story loading loading..