Search engine marketing is the original, and most accountable, "performance" marketing vehicle in digital. But today, those disciplines and data are interwoven with all of the many channels where consumers flag their intent, and marketers can close the loop and track the customer journey all the way to the final sale. From Social and Native advertising to content marketing and e-commerce advertising, Search is now at the head of a table of performance-oriented media that must target, track and work together to complete a customer's journey.
MediaPost's Search and Performance Insider Summit makes those connections across search and other performance media. We explore how Search is being integrated with increasingly accountable media in Social, Display, Email, and Video to drive sales.
We will explore how marketers are building customer profiles and data that are unified and work in real-time data to respond to consumer signals and journeys. How brand content and messaging consistency matter…from the first search result to encounters on social platforms, Web site experiences, native and content marketing, paid and organic media.
Search marketing has broken from its silo and is now helping to drive performance marketing metrics and expectations across all digital channels.
MediaPost's Search and Performance Summit connects those dots that capture the consumer journey.
The Search Insider Summit is a three-day event that brings together the brightest minds in Search marketing to share leading-edge information and experiences in a think-tank environment, while exploring new technology, strategies and tactics for the effective use of Search as a marketing vehicle. For the Summit we bring in 50 top Marketing and Ad Agency buyers responsible for Search marketing strategies and budgets to network, debate and share best practices about marketing using Search.
Attendance for the Summits are capped to ensure conversations, learnings and overall experiences are intimate, productive and highly useful. Each day is comprised of high-impact content sessions in the morning coupled with unmatched networking activities in the afternoons. We return each evening with Cocktail receptions, fine Dining experiences, and After-hours fun.
The end result is a highly unique format that's intimate, inclusive and memorable on all fronts - an experience that allows everyone the opportunity to build REAL relationships well beyond that of a simple exchange of a business card.
The Search and Performance Insider Summit is brought to you by the MediaPost journalists and editors that produce Search Marketing Daily and the Search Insider, important sources of news and commentary for the search marketing community.
Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration Catalyst, part of GroupM
For brand marketer VIP pass inquiries please contact Kevin Massa at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're working on finding the best speakers for this event. If you think you'd be a good fit, please submit a speaker proposal using the link below.
Luxurious Five-Star accommodations surround you upon arrival to the lodge in Deer Valley. You will feel at home in the lobby with its beautiful stone fireplace. The Stein Eriksen Lodge is the only Five-Star, Five Diamond property in Park City, Utah and prides itself on providing guests with impeccable, personalized service and luxurious lodging.
Located at Deer Valley® Ski Resort, in Park City, Utah, guests are greeted with exquisite views and powdery ski slopes in the winter and away-from-it-all outdoor activities in the summer for the ultimate getaway. Choose from many other local activities such as heli-skiing, fly-fishing, bobsledding and more.
Whether you're looking for privacy and relaxation, a ski vacation, entertainment and local activities, pampering in their European spa or culinary excellence there is something for you.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Search strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($3795 value)
* Accommodations at the conference venue for three nights
* No Charge on Afternoon Outdoor Activities and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Search Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Search Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. All attendees are working together to promote Search Marketing
* Enhance your Search Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
"It was a pleasure meeting with experienced marketers who daily deal with the significant complexity of search in large scale operations. Top notch presentations made me think and gave me much to explore."
- Craig Berdie ,Search Marketing Manger, 3M Corporate Marketing
"SIS was a great conference! The intimate size, networking opportunities, and attendees were all world class!"
- Neil Doshi, Marketing Analyst, Citigroup
"The Search Insider Summit is without a doubt one of the most strategic conferences around. Because of the strategic nature of the content, the quality of the speakers, and the ability to truly connect with other brand attendees, this has become the one event I refuse to miss."
- Olivier Lemaignen, Head of Consumer Marketing, Invisalign
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at email@example.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at email@example.com.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.