2023 has been another test-and-learn year for video advertisers and media buyers. With the economic instability, along with ever-expanding streaming channels, changing measurements, and growing programmatic and social media video alternatives, the TV and video landscape is continually changing.
And with all of these options, capturing consumer’s engagement is more challenging than ever. How are marketers breaking through the noise?
In case studies, discussion sessions, and MediaPost's signature daily roundtables, we bring some of the most experienced video buyers and planners together to share their best practices and help us sort through the complexities.
Over the 3 mornings we will explore:
- Video everywhere planning
- Effective measurement strategies around cross channel behaviors
- Is realtime video optimization a reality?
- Managing video fatigue, frequency and attribution challenges
- TikTok, Insta, Reels: attention grabbing scrollable tv
- Creator community vs Influencers
- Which video formats and content are breaking through the clutter and driving the best ROI?
- Tracking and quantifying video impact
- Which metrics do marketers rely on to determine marketing success?
- Audience targeting in today’s multi-screen, data restrictive world
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand & Agency Execs who meet our requirements. To qualify, you must:
* Control the TV/Video strategy and budget for a major consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions of the Summit
If you meet the requirements and would like to join us, simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Kevin Massa at email@example.com.
Booking your Room at The Virgin Hotel Nashville
To secure a room for MediaPost's TV & Video Insider Summit, you MUST be a registered attendee of the 3-day conference. If you ARE NOT registered in our event system you will NOT be able to retain any reserved room under our discount booking link below. Any reservations made WITHOUT event registration will be revoked. You may register for the event here.
To book your discounted room at The Virgin Hotel, go to:
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Seth Oilman, SVP, Chief Revenue Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at email@example.com.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at email@example.com.