So you’ve got half the budget and double the pressure – time to build the business case for AI-Powered Copywriting
Thursday Jun 4th, 2020 - 11:00 AM
AI-Powered Copywriting is no longer a fad or ‘nice-to-have’. For the most progressive, digital-first brands, it is the mission-critical ‘must-have’ for marketers looking to buck the trend and drive serious commercial results in 2020. It is changing the way brands write copy (and maximize revenue) forever.
With an increasing number of channels to service, and a rapidly shrinking window of time to engage consumers, effective marketing copy is now at a premium. Finding new, cost-effective ways to deliver quality, on-brand marketing copy to service the digital world’s many marketing channels will be the most crucial quest of modern brands in the 2020s. In the post-COVID era, it’s never been more important for brands to get the tone of the marketing language they use right. Brands that get it wrong will lose as many customers as they win.
This webinar, presented by Parry Malm, CEO and co-founder of Phrasee, addresses the unanswered questions about the role of AI in defining the future of marketing. More specifically, Parry will look at why now is the time to make the business case for AI-Powered Copywriting.
Sharing practical advice and best practice, he will cover the following topics:
• How best to invest your digital dollars to guarantee impact, reach and revenue impact.
• Where to start with actual AI and cutting through the hyperbole.
• The brands that are getting it right and demonstrating the power of language in times of crisis.
• Why brands choose to start their digital transformation or revamp with AI-Powered Copywriting.
• Is AI-Powered Copywriting right for your brand and what can you expect in the way of ROI?