MediaPost’s Marketing Politics brings to this arena a decade of experience exploring the hot button issues of digital marketing and fact checking empty ad tech promises.
The voters of 2014 and 2016 will be digitized. But how well wired will their candidates be?
Your Questions Answered
- What is a DSP and a DMP, and how can political campaigns use these emerging tools wisely?
- Who is the new political consumer, and how does a fragmented media landscape rewrite the rules of voter decision-making? How can digital data and targeting tools be used (and over-used) to give the right message to the right voter at the right time?
- What is a campaign to do in the wild west of social media?
- How can you get the most bang for your marketing buck with the right mix among paid, owned and earned media?
- How can the many data inputs be integrated across channels to both synchronize and measure marketing success?