The Next Face Of Search
Consumer behavior drives change. Messages become more personal. Timing improves from sometime to real time based on data. These changes prompted Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search companies to focus more on mobile services to support the shift from desktop to handheld and wearable devices.
The next phase of search puts more emphasis on voice, gesture, content, and creativity. adMarketplace began customizing on-site search ads with images. Google rewrote mobile algorithms to make Web pages more "user friendly." Yahoo brought in more data from Flurry to expand on native advertising services through Gemini. Microsoft began integrating the Bing technology stack into other services and found a way for consumers to move fluidly through mobile screens on a newly designed mobile interface.
At the MediaPost Search Insider Summit, experts debate real world issues to find solutions to everyday problems, but they also contemplate the future of search and how to prepare. What will the next face of search look like for your company?
- Consumer behavior, as search engines lose their interface.
- The new Don Draper meets the creative search nerd.
- How advertising looks on wearable devices.
- The impact of object-orientated search
- The power of people in data-driven marketing.
- Audience-based search, it's here now what?
At the Search Insider Summit we look deeper into what it means for advertisers when the search box turns into a wearable device, multiple types of data support mobile campaigns, and inanimate objects connect to the Internet. Join us at the MediaPost Search Insider Summit to explore what search looks like for your company and customers.
Digital Marketing Manager - Search Engine & Social Media
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Associate Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Manager, Market Development
Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition
Media Marketing Manager, Online Display & SEM
Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization
AMS Sr. SEM Manager PPS eCommerce Marketing
Sr. Search Program Manager
Sr. Marketing Manager, SEO
Manager, Digital Media
Director of Marketing
VP Digital Marketing
Senior Search Analyst
Director, Digital Media
Marketing Manager, Digital Media
Senior Director of Innovation, eCommerce
The Search Insider Summit is brought to you by the MediaPost journalists and editors that produce Search Marketing Daily and the Search Insider, important sources of news and commentary for the search marketing community.
Laurie Sullivan, Senior Writer, MediaPost
Advisory Board and Programming Committee
Rich Mastriani, SEO Director at Wyndham Hotel
Patricia Atrian, SEO Director, at Live Nation/Ticketmaster
Daniel Loebl, AVP, Head of Digital Center of Excellence at AIG
Gerry Bavaro, Chief Strategy Officer at Resolution Media
Michael Dowd, Chief Technologist at GroupM
Video from the 2014 Spring Summit:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Search Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Search Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote Search Marketing
* Enhance your Search Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
"There is no conference I have ever attended in our industry that has this level of executive talent. What a wonderful experience and amazing event...Really a career high for me. I learned so much and networked like never before. Thank you to the exceptional MediaPost team for putting on the best digital marketing event ever featuring THE top-tier executives in our space."
- Ian Lopuch, VP, Search, eHealth Insurance
Brand Marketer Program
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Search strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the Resort for three nights
* No Charge Activities
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Jon Ronga.
What your peers have to say about the summit:
"Simply the best and most informative Search conference I have been to. Real SEM experts with real experience talking candidly about their experiences."
- Steve Gibson, Associate Search Director, Garage Team Mazda
"MediaPost's Search Insider Summit is a must-attend industry event. This search conference has all the right people discussing the key topics that matter. Want to be a better online marketer? This is where the industry veterans go - SIS doesn't waste precious time with introductory-level content. You get right into the nitty-gritty on the latest industry trends and challenges. The Search Insider Summit is three days well-spent!"
- Laura DeGraff, Director, Digital Acquisition, Barclaycard
"Unlike any other event I’ve ever attended. The venue, the programming, the speakers, the attendees, the networking opportunities - everything about this event is at a different level."
- Lance Loveday, CEO, Closed Loop Marketing
"The combination of a small number of great attendees, excellent content, afternoon activities, and evening social events makes the Search Insider Summit the best search conference to make genuine, valuable connections."
- Lucinda Holt, CEO, ClickEquations
"The Search Insider Summit was a stellar event! I very much enjoyed and appreciated the intimate, one-on-one environment where we were able to network with thought leaders from our industry. This is an event I would definitely attend again and recommend to any of my colleagues!"
- Valerie Anderson, Search Director, Maxus
"The Search Insider Summit is an incredible conference. It is the perfect blend of panel/speaker sessions, information sharing, and networking. I am always looking for new contacts both for information sharing and for business partnerships, and I definitely came away from this with both."
- Robyn Foo, Marketing Director, Travelzoo
"The Search Insider Summit exceeded my expectations. The intimate environment and exclusive list of attendees make this conference the ideal setting for building relationships with thought leaders and key decision makers in the industry. Being able to discuss hot topics and share ideas in a relaxed social environment really gives the sense of community building. The experience was invaluable… and you can be sure I’ll be there at your next event this year!"
- Geoffrey Shenk, Chief Revenue Officer, Ampush
"The Search Insider Summit was a wonderful Summit for me because I am new to SEM. I was able to learn from experienced search marketing peers, hear about real case studies to learn about successful optimization, and get inside info on trending and where SEM is headed for the future."
- Diane Devlin, WW Advertising and Media, Brocade