The New and Improved Search Marketing:
Going Social and Real-Time, For Real.
This year search marketers will discover that they have the upper hand when it comes to digital marketing, as other media borrow from their methods and tactics. Take optimization, for example. Search marketers have optimized content for years. Now, other media, like programmatic buying, will try to catch up. This year the most unexpected brands augment revenue with on-site product listing ads. This year the future we've heard about for years finally materializes. Are you ready? Let's Go!
The quality content at the 2013 Spring Summit is brought to you by the editorial team who also produces Search Marketing Daily, along with industry experts, many of whom are contributors to MediaPost's Search Insider. Both publications are the most reliable resource of news and commentary for the Search Marketing commnity.
Laurie Sullivan, Senior Writer, MediaPost
Scott Brinker, Co-founder, President and Chief Technology Officer, Ion Interactive
Larry Kim, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Wordstream
George Michie, Founder and Chief Marketing Scientist, Rimm-Kaufman Group
Marty Weintraub, Founder and CEO, aimClear
Nina Won, Digital Marketing Manager, Petco
Roger Barnette, President, IgnitionOne
Kevin Lee, Chairman and CEO, Didit
Video from the 2012 Winter Summit:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Search Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Search Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote Search Marketing
* Enhance your Search Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Brand Marketer Program
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Search strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the Resort for three nights
* No Charge Activities
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Rob McEvily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What your peers have to say about the summit:
"Simply the best and most informative Search conference I have been to. Real SEM experts with real experience talking candidly about their experiences."
- Steve Gibson, Associate Search Director, Garage Team Mazda
"MediaPost's Search Insider Summit is a must-attend industry event. This search conference has all the right people discussing the key topics that matter. Want to be a better online marketer? This is where the industry veterans go - SIS doesn't waste precious time with introductory-level content. You get right into the nitty-gritty on the latest industry trends and challenges. The Search Insider Summit is three days well-spent!"
- Laura DeGraff, Director, Digital Acquisition, Barclaycard
"Unlike any other event I’ve ever attended. The venue, the programming, the speakers, the attendees, the networking opportunities - everything about this event is at a different level."
- Lance Loveday, CEO, Closed Loop Marketing
"The combination of a small number of great attendees, excellent content, afternoon activities, and evening social events makes the Search Insider Summit the best search conference to make genuine, valuable connections."
- Lucinda Holt, CEO, ClickEquations
"The Search Insider Summit was a stellar event! I very much enjoyed and appreciated the intimate, one-on-one environment where we were able to network with thought leaders from our industry. This is an event I would definitely attend again and recommend to any of my colleagues!"
- Valerie Anderson, Search Director, Maxus
"The Search Insider Summit is an incredible conference. It is the perfect blend of panel/speaker sessions, information sharing, and networking. I am always looking for new contacts both for information sharing and for business partnerships, and I definitely came away from this with both."
- Robyn Foo, Marketing Director, Travelzoo
"The Search Insider Summit exceeded my expectations. The intimate environment and exclusive list of attendees make this conference the ideal setting for building relationships with thought leaders and key decision makers in the industry. Being able to discuss hot topics and share ideas in a relaxed social environment really gives the sense of community building. The experience was invaluable… and you can be sure I’ll be there at your next event this year!"
- Geoffrey Shenk, Chief Revenue Officer, Ampush
"The Search Insider Summit was a wonderful Summit for me because I am new to SEM. I was able to learn from experienced search marketing peers, hear about real case studies to learn about successful optimization, and get inside info on trending and where SEM is headed for the future."
- Diane Devlin, WW Advertising and Media, Brocade