Add to my calendar
Wednesday, June 10
Thursday, June 11
- Steve Smith, Editorial Director, Events, MediaPost
- Rebecca Harris, Global Head of Social Center of Expertise, GM
- Sean Kainec, Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization, The Home Depot @seankainec
- Daniel Loebl, Head of Digital Center of Excellence for Americas, AIG
- Omer Navaid, Manager, Acquisition Marketing, Cars.com @omernavaid
- Todd Ulise, Senior Director, Ad.net
- Liam Walsh, Director of Digital Marketing, Primacy
- Jason Hartley, VP, Search Marketing Practice Lead , 360i
Near Coastal and Reef Fishing
Kiawah Creatures Walking Tour
Friday, June 12
Data science, social integration, beacon and geo-fencing technologies, wearable devices, and visual and voice search make marketing more local, personal, predicative, and targeted than ever before. The technology helps marketers present consumers with what they want before they even have a chance to ask for it. The next phase of search means gathering insights and data, and crafting strategies that define an omnichannel experience for consumers connecting traditional brick and mortar store and online ecommerce sites continue. Join us as Amy Labroo, senior director of Innovation, IT, Wyndham, takes us through that journey.
- Amy Labroo, Senior Director of Innovation, IT, Wyndham
Mobile devices change consumer buying behavior, prompting search advertisers to break their reliance on keywords. Join a panel of experts as they explore the future of search advertising without a search box. The discussion will delve into deep linking, native advertising on wearable devices, and the connection through the Internet of things. Discover the unique attributes from data that the next phase will provide search marketers.
- Michael Dowd, Chief Technologist, GroupM
Dolphin Encounter and Shelling Charter
Wildlife in the Wetlands - Biking Tour
Saturday, June 13
- Aly Chandwany, Market Development Consultant, Dell
A primary role of the traditional agency is to act as a filter on bright shiny objects in the market for clients and identify the technologies and trends truly worth pursuing. We end each morning of the Search Insider Summit leaning far forward, asking a senior agency executive to present three "picks" of startups, apps, ad formats or technologies that should be front and center on marketers' radar in 2015.