Despite the grave warnings, GDPR hasn't killed off the email business. Instead, European marketers are adjusting to the new game, rebuilding their email lists and embracing automation, testing, cross-channel integration, and new features.
Join us as we explore how leading European brands are developing customer lifecycles in email and how collaboration, testing, optimization and automation are helping emai marketers accomplish these goals. At the show, email marketers and CRM managers will also be discussing topics including: win back campaigns, testing and measurement, cross-channel integration and interactive email.
We will hear from European brands about email's power and its ability to create customer journeys that translate into customer loyalty and ROI. Then join us for fun-filled afternoons and evenings with networking activities, dining experiences and cocktail parties with the industry's top marketing and agency executives.
Discover Marbella’s unique history and charm on a private tour of Old Town. See remnants of the city’s Moorish and Castilian heritage, and visit local highlights like lovely Orange Square, Incarnation Church, Mar Avenue and Alameda Park. Enjoy free time to shop or explore, and get an insider’s glimpse into life in the Spanish seaside town from a private guide. The tour would not be complete without an olive oil tasting as well as a complimentary tapa and drink in Old Town Marbella. Transportation will be provided to and from the resort. Bus will depart at 14:00 sharp.
Join fellow summit attendees aboard the Sea Experience boat for a private getaway to Esteponia. This large, private boat features fun water activities including SeaBob, SUP boards, kayaks, snorkelling, mini golf, and more! Enjoy three separate areas of the boat, designed for all travelers needs: the sunbathing area in the back (with bali style beds), the covered shaded area (with a bar and dancing space), and a jacuzzi area (perfect for dolphin spotting) at the front of the boat. Transportation will be provided to/from the resort. Bus will depart at 14:00 sharp.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Email strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Email Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Email Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote email
* Enhance your email marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the hotel for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dolphin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Jon Ronga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What other Brand Marketers from Europe are saying about their experiences as a VIP at the Email Insider Summit...
"With the Email Insider Summit you have exceeded my expectations. The experience has been very interesting and profitable for my job. The content relevant and practical while giving me the chance to meet other professionals with similar experiences. In reference to the activities and accommodation, what can I say? Simply amazing."
- Lydia Pérez, CRM Executive, CINESA-UCI, Spain
"EIS Europe always manages to be just ahead of the curve with discussions on topics that are immediately or soon to be relevant. It has only been a few days since the conference and I have already put in place some of the many, many superb and advanced ideas discussed, and I know that by so doing, I can help improve my team's bottom line. The volume of content covered in a just a few days and the level of discussions taking place were more advanced than at most conferences. A beautiful hotel and superb food along with a great mix of brands, agencies and tech suppliers made for a really great event."
- Olly Beckett, Senior Database Marketing Manager, Expedia
"Best event I've been to in years. The way MediaPost managed to set up a group to share knowledge in three days was perfect. What I liked the most was the level of interaction throughout the whole session which made it the most useful summit I've ever attended. It's important that you can discuss experiences, problems and ideas in different groupsettings and 1-on-1. The Summit program gave a great opportunity to do this. Everyone was looking to share experiences and CRM examples of their business and industries, and best of all: MediaPost managed to select the perfect location which gave every participant the perfect mood to share what they know."
- Coen van de Ven, CRM Manager, EMEA, Samsung
"The Email Insider Summit - Europe is a great way to get loads of valuable information and inspiration in a very short time. The organization is excellent and speakers and attendees are very professional. A fantastic and enjoyable way of getting to know fellow email enthusiasts and sharing thoughts on the business!"
- Anja Bimmel, E-business Developer, Transavia
"EIS EU was the perfect combination of endless networking and learning in an exciting venue. I highly recommend joining this summit when you have the opportunity."
- Jeroen Millenaar, Manage, Online Marketing, Allsecur (an Allianz company)
"Thank you for hosting such a wonderful and successful international event. The quality of the speakers and content was excellent, the sponsored lunches and dinner events provided outstanding food and atmosphere for conference members to interact and to get to know each other."
- Raúl Cabrera Díaz, Director of Marketing and Sales, CINESA-UCI, Spain
"I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I thought the conference was excellent. The panels and workshops were fantastic (I particularly enjoyed the roundtables). Great location & interesting speakers! Thanks for a great event!"
- Jamie McHale, Digital Marketing Manager, Studio Canal UK
"I really enjoyed MediaPost's Email Insider Summit Europe event. It is a great format where you get to know almost all people without any sales pitches and pushy advertisers. The intimate group size was perfect and I am sure we will do business with some of the advertisers/participants in the future. Thank you again for a great event!"
- Alex Baar, Digital Experience Marketer, Bakker.com
"I attended the Email Insider Summit Europe at the Epic Sana resort in the Algarve (Portugal) last week. It was a great experience and I met lots of great people and Email Insiders. The content of the sessions was incredibly useful and of a high level. The ambiance was amazing and the intimate setting allowed networking in an informal way. I would highly recommend this event, because this is a major opportunity to meet the best e-mail marketers in the world. Credits to MediaPost and all sponsors of the event as they took great care of us."
- Niek Stofbergen, Senior Email Marketer, Kleertjes
"Thank you so much for an interesting and exited week! I heard great keynotes, met a lot of new interesting people and went home with new and inspiring information! Thank you all again!
- Saartje de Wit, Online Service Manager, E-mail, OHRA / Delta Lloyd
"I just wanted to send a huge thank you for inviting me to the Email Insider Summit this week. It really was an extremely useful and thoroughly enjoyable conference - I learnt lots, met lots of great people and got far too much sun! Definitely one of a kind!"
- Olivia Purton, Commercial Marketing Manager, Zoopla Property Group, UK
"EIS is the best event of the year. Top-notch content, true subject matter experts and a real sense of community among peers. The amazing locations and group outings don't hurt either!"
- Matt Annerino, Director Database Marketing, Live Nation
"EIS is one of the best conferences I've attended when it comes to world of email marketing! The intimate setting allows great conversation with peers and I love all the gold nuggets I pick up from the sessions...nuggets of opportunity that are leveraged to improve the email platform for FedEx."
- Andrew Bailey, Marketing Specialist Advisor, FedEx
"I always find these events so valuable. As the channel evolves, the content just keeps getting better. It's reassuring to know that there are other like-minded views and equally actionable efforts being put forth from my marketer counterparts in similar and other industries."
- Jai Williams, Email Marketing Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at email@example.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at email@example.com.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.