Email and CRM were DTC before DTC was cool. These were the first disciplines to circumvent traditional media and establish true one-to-one connections with consumers. But now legacy and emerging brands are struggling to make DTC a part of their overall marketing DNA. Personalization at all touch points, deep understanding of customer identities and needs, brands that embody customer values and bring them into the product development loop – these are the hallmarks of the DTC revolution.
At this year’s Brand Insider Summit:Europe we explore how messaging and CRM channels are now central to this transformation of thinking about brand building and relationships. How are Email/CRM creating genuine interactive loops between customers and marketers? How are they building the deep data that profiles customer values and identities and powers highly personalized interactions at all touchpoints? How do these channels create and maintain real communities of brand loyalists who become marketing partners in a company’s growth?
The DTC revolution is a profound shift away from the last century’s highly mediated relationships between most brands and their customers. The one-to-one dream of digital marketing is finally upon us as the data and tech, the messaging channels, and the brand vision are now finally aligned.
At the Winter Brand Insider Summit:Europe we place Email and CRM at the center of that transformation.
If you are attending the Brand Insider Summit event, you can access our discounted room block for your stay.
To make your hotel reservations email Jon Whitfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) and reference “Brand Insider Summit - Europe” in your communication to obtain the discounted rate.
The Hotel Kitzhof lies embedded in pure nature, close to the city park and just a 5-minute walk from the picturesque centre of the world famous holiday resort Kitzbühel. Enjoy the enchanting views from the Kitz Lounge of the city’s rooftops and towers as far as the Kitzbüheler Horn – and on the other side the Hahnenkamm presents itself from its best side: with the “Streif”. The world-famous sports city Kitzbühel offers one of the biggest ski region, as well as countless cross-country ski trails and winter hiking trails.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Email or CRM strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Email Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Email Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote email
* Enhance your email marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the hotel for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dolphin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Kevin Massa at email@example.com.
What other Brand Marketers from Europe are saying about their experiences as a VIP at the Email Insider Summit...
"With the Email Insider Summit you have exceeded my expectations. The experience has been very interesting and profitable for my job. The content relevant and practical while giving me the chance to meet other professionals with similar experiences. In reference to the activities and accommodation, what can I say? Simply amazing."
- Lydia Pérez, CRM Executive, CINESA-UCI, Spain
"EIS Europe always manages to be just ahead of the curve with discussions on topics that are immediately or soon to be relevant. It has only been a few days since the conference and I have already put in place some of the many, many superb and advanced ideas discussed, and I know that by so doing, I can help improve my team's bottom line. The volume of content covered in a just a few days and the level of discussions taking place were more advanced than at most conferences. A beautiful hotel and superb food along with a great mix of brands, agencies and tech suppliers made for a really great event."
- Olly Beckett, Senior Database Marketing Manager, Expedia
"Best event I've been to in years. The way MediaPost managed to set up a group to share knowledge in three days was perfect. What I liked the most was the level of interaction throughout the whole session which made it the most useful summit I've ever attended. It's important that you can discuss experiences, problems and ideas in different group settings and 1-on-1. The Summit program gave a great opportunity to do this. Everyone was looking to share experiences and CRM examples of their business and industries, and best of all: MediaPost managed to select the perfect location which gave every participant the perfect mood to share what they know."
- Coen van de Ven, CRM Manager, EMEA, Samsung
"The Email Insider Summit - Europe is a great way to get loads of valuable information and inspiration in a very short time. The organization is excellent and speakers and attendees are very professional. A fantastic and enjoyable way of getting to know fellow email enthusiasts and sharing thoughts on the business!"
- Anja Bimmel, E-business Developer, Transavia
"EIS EU was the perfect combination of endless networking and learning in an exciting venue. I highly recommend joining this summit when you have the opportunity."
- Jeroen Millenaar, Manage, Online Marketing, Allsecur (an Allianz company)
"I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I thought the conference was excellent. The panels and workshops were fantastic (I particularly enjoyed the roundtables). Great location & interesting speakers! Thanks for a great event!"
- Jamie McHale, Digital Marketing Manager, Studio Canal UK
"I really enjoyed MediaPost's Email Insider Summit Europe event. It is a great format where you get to know almost all people without any sales pitches and pushy advertisers. The intimate group size was perfect and I am sure we will do business with some of the advertisers/participants in the future. Thank you again for a great event!"
- Alex Baar, Digital Experience Marketer, Bakker.com
"I attended the Email Insider Summit Europe at the Epic Sana resort in the Algarve (Portugal) last week. It was a great experience and I met lots of great people and Email Insiders. The content of the sessions was incredibly useful and of a high level. The ambiance was amazing and the intimate setting allowed networking in an informal way. I would highly recommend this event, because this is a major opportunity to meet the best e-mail marketers in the world. Credits to MediaPost and all sponsors of the event as they took great care of us."
- Niek Stofbergen, Senior Email Marketer, Kleertjes
"Thank you so much for an interesting and exited week! I heard great keynotes, met a lot of new interesting people and went home with new and inspiring information! Thank you all again!
- Saartje de Wit, Online Service Manager, E-mail, OHRA / Delta Lloyd
"I just wanted to send a huge thank you for inviting me to the Email Insider Summit this week. It really was an extremely useful and thoroughly enjoyable conference - I learnt lots, met lots of great people and got far too much sun! Definitely one of a kind!"
- Olivia Purton, Commercial Marketing Manager, Zoopla Property Group, UK
"EIS is the best event of the year. Top-notch content, true subject matter experts and a real sense of community among peers. The amazing locations and group outings don't hurt either!"
- Matt Annerino, Director Database Marketing, Live Nation
"EIS is one of the best conferences I've attended when it comes to world of email marketing! The intimate setting allows great conversation with peers and I love all the gold nuggets I pick up from the sessions...nuggets of opportunity that are leveraged to improve the email platform for FedEx."
- Andrew Bailey, Marketing Specialist Advisor, FedEx
"I always find these events so valuable. As the channel evolves, the content just keeps getting better. It's reassuring to know that there are other like-minded views and equally actionable efforts being put forth from my marketer counterparts in similar and other industries."
- Jai Williams, Email Marketing Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at email@example.com.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at email@example.com.