As native digital brands navigate the post-pandemic storm, and more traditional retailers crossover into the D2C lane, the line between e-commerce clicks and retail bricks continues to blur. Trendy products and deeper personal connections, though still important, are no longer enough. Consumers' lives were upended during the crisis and now they expect more from the companies they do business with. They want quality products and services, fast and reliable. And they want access to these products wherever they shop.
D2C, meet ommnichannel. Digital native brands need to once again differentiate themselves in order to successfully compete in this ever evolving retail landscape. Many need to widen their distribution, both online and off. And everyone needs to look towards more traditional brand building channels to find new customers and create sustainable growth. We're all omnichannel now.
The D2C Brand Insider Summit will cover:
- creating a customized omnichannel presence
- assessing customer insight & data for a more cost effective media strategy
- driving retention via differentiation and personalization across channels
- determining optimal brand partnership and offline opportunities
- tracking and interpreting the path-to-purchase, both online and off
- leveraging tech for a seamless customer experience
- maintaining e-commerce website sales as distribution disperses
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at email@example.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at email@example.com.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.