Disruption ain’t what it used to be. The great wave of D2C brands that flooded the market in the past five years now face increased competition of their own. Customer acquisition costs soar as quickly as investors’ demand for growth. Brand building, exploring new customers via old media, finding retail partners, dealing with Amazon – have complicated the marketing challenge. It’s not enough to be just another D2C that can hit its first plateau of growth on smart, accountable performance media.
At the Summer 2020 edition of MediaPost’s D2C Brand Insider Summit D2Cs new and old, as well as legacy brands share the tactics that are getting them to the next stage of growth.
We will explore:
- How are they differentiating their brand in a cluttered space?
- How are they managing the rising costs and less micro-targeted environments of the Facebook/IG, Google/YouTube platforms that helped get many of them in the game?
- How are they moving their famous devotion to accountable media to larger, less measurable video screens?
- What’s the Amazon Strategy? Do you need one?
- What does it really take for a legacy brand to go D2C?
- The Direct-to-Consumer channel is ready for its next stage of growth. What marketing tactics will it take to get there?
Receive updates about this event:
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at email@example.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at email@example.com.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.