We're all programmatic now. As data infuses all aspects of media planning and automated processes reach every online and offline ad format, the task at hand is integration. What synergies are gained from OTT retargeting mobile? From DOOH on search? From multiple touches across video, audio and display? Whether it is digital display, video, CTV, social, DOOH, audio of even TikTok, can the whole add up to the sum of its parts as advertisers chase fragmented consumer attention? At the annual spring Data and Programmatic Summit we ask our gathering of marketers and media buys to share their best practices and learnings from integrated efforts.
And how do marketers realize these gains as the rules around data collection and privacy evolve?
We will explore:
In 12 editions over the last eight years, MediaPost's Data and Programmatic Insider Summit has tracked the proliferation of data-driven and programmatic advertising to every corner of digital media. At the 13th DPIS we pull it back together to see how to make the most of data, data everywhere.
The MediaPost programming committee is hard at work on the newest agenda for the Summit!
MediaPost Summits feature mornings that include Keynotes, Case Studies, and Panels that feature the top minds in the industry. The afternoons are a selection of activities that allow for the attendees it network over exciting outings. The evenings bring the group back together for cocktails and unforgettable dinner experiences. The most up to date theme of the conference can be found on the homepage of the event.
Please check back often for real-time updates on session details and speaker line-up. Meanwhile please take a look at the agenda from the previous event.
We're working on finding the best speakers for this event. If you think you'd be a good fit, please submit a speaker proposal using the link below.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers and Agency Executives who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Programmatic strategy and budget at a major consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Real Time Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving Programmatic Buying forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience.
* Enhance your marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the conference venue for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dolphin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
"The speakers, panels and roundtables at the Summit were informative. What a great group of people! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Looking forward to the next one!"
Lisa Anderson, Email Strategy Manager, AstraZeneca
"The intimacy and knowledge sharing during Media Post Summits amazes me. I very much appreciate the time dedicated to the subject and that we tackle the topics from various viewpoints. This is time well spent!"
Carol Wolowic, Manager, Media, Panera Bread
"A fantastic event for learning and sharing with thought leaders. Gave an outstanding forward look into the world of brand experience management."
Thomas Panchak, Sr. Director, Digital Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at email@example.com.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at email@example.com.