As digital ad spending overtakes "traditional" media this year, it is clear that modern data-driven media technologies have also fundamentally moved the ad game beyond reach, frequency and impressions. MediaPost's Data & Programmatic Insider Summit explores how marketers are using these tools to target not only audiences but business outcomes. Data is not only fueling ad buys, but tying a range of marketing techniques to more specific brand goals - from acquisition to sales, loyalty to lifetime value.
At this year's summit marketers and senior media buyers and planners will share how they build new KPIs around outcomes, not just impressions. How is the gusher of consumer data being managed, vetted and valued? What can we learn from the new generation of direct-to-consumer brands about all of these evolving strategies? And how will we integrate new channels of data-driven and automated media like Amazon ads, audio, and out-of-home?
At this year's Captiva summit, we put data at the center of the next stage of digital advertising - the post-impression era of targeting outcomes, not just eyeballs.
Hoan Tchen, Sr. Digital Strategist, Programmatic, AARP
Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration, Catalyst
For brand marketer VIP pass inquiries please contact Kevin Massa at email@example.com
Just 15 minutes from the conference center, this special Private golf course designed by nationally acclaimed course architect Arthur Hills, describes the course as "my island masterpiece - elegant, exquisite, and rare."
Bordering the world-renowned J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, this beautiful course weaves and winds around nature preserves providing panoramic views of the Pine Island Sound and mangrove forests with encounters of the wide variety of birds and wildlife that call The Sanctuary home.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers and Agency Executives who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Programmatic strategy and budget at a major consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Real Time Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving Programattic Buying forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience.
* Enhance your marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the conference venue for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dophin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Jon Ronga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The speakers, panels and roundtables at the Summit were informative. What a great group of people! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Looking forward to the next one!"
Lisa Anderson, Email Strategy Manager, AstraZeneca
"The intimacy and knowledge sharing during Media Post Summits amazes me. I very much appreciate the time dedicated to the subject and that we tackle the topics from various viewpoints. This is time well spent!"
Carol Wolowic, Manager, Media, Panera Bread
"A fantastic event for learning and sharing with thought leaders. Gave an outstanding forward look into the world of brand experience management."
Thomas Panchak, Sr. Director, Digital Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at email@example.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at email@example.com.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.