It's not the technology, but the execution. As the data-driven apparatus around automated advertising and real-time targeting penetrates every aspect of media and marketing, the challenge is mastering the tactics, not the tech. What is the data strategy that fuels this marketing machine? How do advertisers attach realistic KPIs to campaigns up front, plan with transparency in mind, target outcomes, not just consumers, ensure efficiency and impact in specific channels like mobile, video and Amazon?
The MediaPost Data and Programmatic Insider Summit gives marketers and senior media planners and buyers the time and context to have deeper peer-to-peer sharing of campaigns, tactics and insights that are driving results. From how to build a first-party data war chest to vetting third party sources, data will be our starting point. But new masters of mobile and video conversions and the new Amazon inventory will share their optimization tactics in each channel. And at the same time we will focus on transparency and measurement - how media buyers are keeping the machine aimed at outcomes and openness.
The summer edition of MediaPost's long-running summit bring together leaders from legacy brands and emerging DTCs, big spending political media buyers and scrappy digital natives to share the tactics that are driving growth in 2019.
At this year's summit marketers and senior media buyers and planners will share how they build new KPIs around outcomes, not just impressions. How is the gusher of consumer data being managed, vetted and valued? What can we learn from the new generation of direct-to-consumer brands about all of these evolving strategies? And how will we integrate new channels of data-driven and automated media like Amazon ads, audio, and out-of-home?
At this year's Captiva summit, we put data at the center of the next stage of digital advertising - the post-impression era of targeting outcomes, not just eyeballs.
Steve Smith, Editorial Director, Events, MediaPost
For brand marketer VIP pass inquiries please contact Kevin Massa at email@example.com
Experience accommodations rivaling the magnificence of an alpine setting. The Resort at Squaw Creek offers luxurious accommodations with grand picture windows that reveal sweeping views of the Sierra Nevada range, ancient ponderosa forests and lush meadowlands.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers and Agency Executives who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Programmatic strategy and budget at a major consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Real Time Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving Programmatic Buying forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience.
* Enhance your marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Accommodations at the conference venue for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dolphin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
"The speakers, panels and roundtables at the Summit were informative. What a great group of people! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Looking forward to the next one!"
Lisa Anderson, Email Strategy Manager, AstraZeneca
"The intimacy and knowledge sharing during Media Post Summits amazes me. I very much appreciate the time dedicated to the subject and that we tackle the topics from various viewpoints. This is time well spent!"
Carol Wolowic, Manager, Media, Panera Bread
"A fantastic event for learning and sharing with thought leaders. Gave an outstanding forward look into the world of brand experience management."
Thomas Panchak, Sr. Director, Digital Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at email@example.com.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at email@example.com.