If "data is the new oil" how are email professionals mining. refining, and fueling up their programs with it? From growing universal IDs to expanding user profiles, from powering real-time triggered messaging to finding new and smarter user segments to target, the annual Captiva Email Insider Summit gets down to tactics. Some of the most experienced in-box ninjas will reconvene to share their best practices for every part of the email workflow.
On the front end, where are brands sourcing their best data, tying IDs across channels, and vetting the tech that drives your best plans? And how is that smarter data fueling more creative audience segmenting, messaging, triggering? And do the new in-box tools like AMP, multimedia, interactivity really move the KPI needle?
The most beloved, longest-running meeting of the email minds focuses the Spring edition on practical examples of smarter tactics that will win the in--box wards of 2020.
Heather Grimstead, Director, Global Email Marketing, The Knot Worldwide
No. 2 - The centerpiece of Pinehurst Resort, this remains one of the world’s most celebrated golf courses. It has served as the site of more single golf championships than any course in America and hosted back-to-back U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships for the first time in 2014. The U.S. Open will return in 2024.
No. 4 - The new "classic" wows with eye candy—much more so than its fabled sibling, No. 2. Vast swaths of native, scrub-dotted sand areas frame and bisect fairways with wider fairways take full advantage of the area's most interesting undulations. A fun layout for every class of player.
Access to Pinehurst's legendary courses, as a Summit attendee you'll have access to pristine and renowned courses, No. 7, 8 or 9:
No 7 - The layout unfolds overdramatic, hilly terrain that’s dotted with wetlands in lower-lying areas. No. 7 has many colorful flourishes. Every hole features something to test your game. Just ask Tiger Woods, who won his lone Pinehurst title to date here in the 1992 Big I Junior Classic.
No 8 - Designed by the famous Tom Fazio combines classic Donald Ross concepts with the whimsical snarls that have become Fazio’s calling card. Rolling terrain and natural wetlands create a course that’s visually enthralling and challenging, yet fun to play. The course has twice been home to the PGA Club Pro Championship.
No 9 - Jack Nicklaus constructed a masterpiece set amidst the long leaf pines. Wide fairways, lush course conditions and undulating putting surfaces that test your mind and your true golfing ability. An intriguingly well-balanced course which, according to Golf Digest, “has come to enhance even the lofty Sandhills image for world-class golf amenities."
Join your Summit colleagues with the unique and unforgettable experience of sporting clay shooting. The 50-target course winds through beautiful woodlands and include clay targets that test your skill throughout. This is a great outing for first-timers or experts, and a fun way to take in the area's beauty while networking with fellow conference-goers. Always a group favorite outing.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Control the Email strategy and budget at your company
* Currently work at a well-known consumer brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
* Agree to attend all sessions and all 3 days of the Summit
Reasons and Benefits To Attend:
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Email Marketing Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Email Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. All attendees are working together to promote email
* Enhance your email marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Complimentary Brand Marketer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($3,995 value)
* Accommodations at the conference venue for three nights
* No Charge Activities such as golf, fishing charter, kayaking, dophin cruise, and more
* Meals, drinks and functions over three days
To begin the application process simply send your full contact info and one or two sentences about your role to Jon Ronga at email@example.com.
EIS is the best event of the year. Top-notch content, true subject matter experts and a real sense of community among peers. The amazing locations and group outings don't hurt either!
- Matt Annerino, Director Database Marketing, Live Nation
"EIS is one of the best conferences I've attended when it comes to world of email marketing! The intimate setting allows great conversation with peers and I love all the gold nuggets I pick up from the sessions...nuggets of opportunity that are leveraged to improve the email platform for FedEx."
- Andrew Bailey, Marketing Specialist Advisor, FedEx
I always find these events so valuable. As the channel evolves, the content just keeps getting better. It's reassuring to know that there are other like-minded views and equally actionable efforts being put forth from my marketer counterparts in similar and other industries.
- Jai Williams, Email Marketing Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group
For speaker consideration please complete the speaker proposal form. Due to the high volume of speaker proposals that we receive we will only be able to notify those whose proposals have been selected. All proposals must go through this form, no exceptions. Do not contact other MediaPost representatives regarding speaker opportunities.
For questions regarding sponsorship of this event please contact Jon Whitfield, VP, Event Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, please contact Ken Fadner at email@example.com.
For general summit inquiries please contact Maya Abulashvili, Coordinator of Events and Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about or to apply to the VIP Program please contact Kevin Massa, Manager of Brand & Agency Relations at email@example.com.