Serving the Post-Channel Consumer
Marketers care about “channels.” Consumers don’t. For customers, the brands that are there when needed with the right offer at the right price will win. The challenge for marketers now is weaving together those social, mobile, content, in-store, video and TV touchpoints into something like a coherent experience for customers new and old.
For this edition of the Brand Marketers Insider Summit we explore three key components of integrating the many channels now available to marketers: defining the experience; leveraging the data; supplying the touchpoints with the right content.
Over the 3 days at this event we will explore:
What does “consumer experience” mean to a range of brands and product categories
How do marketers reorganize internally to facilitate cross-channel cooperation
The MarTech conundrum: single point or stack solutions?
What bright shiny objects and new channels like bots, voice, VR, etc., are worth exploring for your brand?
How can a content marketing strategy account for an explosion of touchpoints and formats?
And how do brands build attribution models that measure, allocate and optimize multichannel brand presence?
At the Brand Marketers Insider Summit we look beyond “channels” to aim at the consumer “experiences” they are supposed to be building.Read More
Previous Brand Marketers Summit - Cross-Channel Attendees Include:
Attendees of the MediaPost Summits Empower Their Organizations
- Optimize your digital marketing strategy by participating in top quality content
- Congenial summit experience with all attendees working together to enhance digital marketing programs
- Be a real part of driving the digital industry forward
- Unparalleled networking with other senior level digital marketing professionals and development of lifelong professional contacts
- Editorially driven content and structure to promote professional summit experience for real knowledge exchange during the daytime hours
- Actual capped attendance in order to ensure meaningful, productive networking so all attendees leave really knowing and learning from their fellow participants
MediaPost strives for excellence in its coverage of media, marketing and advertising. Our mission is to critically engage key questions for brand marketers, media buyers, sellers and emerging platforms. We choose speakers exclusively for their ability to bring perspective and insight to our stage. All conferences are programmed by proven, expert, unbiased journalists. MediaPost has never and will never engage in "pay to play" conferencing.
Conference Content Programmer
Programming Committee:Denise Zimmerman, President, Chief Strategy Officer, Netplus
Jennifer Pelino, VP - Brand Media, Omni Channel Media at 84.51°
Bryan Boettger, Principal & Lead Strategist, Estate Four
What people are saying about MediaPost's Brand Marketer Summit series…
"I can't express eloquently enough - just how much I truly enjoyed MediaPost's Cross-Channel Summit in Tahoe this week. The events, panels and roundtables you guys host never cease to educate. I look forward more of your future upcoming events. Thank you!"
- Jai Santiago Williams, Global Manager, Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
"Excellent event. These Summits are one of the best when it comes to digital marketing. I always enjoy the attendees & informative presentations. Real conversations versus plain old elevator pitches." - Brian Penrod, Digital Marketing Strategist, LegacyTexas
"MediaPost's Brand Marketer Cross-Channel Summit was excellent. I loved meeting other marketers like me to discuss issues like attribution and specific tactics that are working across digital channels."
- Molly Garris, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing , Neutrogena, Johnson & Johnson
"Really enjoyed the intimate feel of this conference."
- Emily Smith, Online Marketing Manager, PepBoys
"I was so impressed with the level of sophistication, the candidness, and the feeling of community among the attendees at MediaPost's Brand Insider Summit. The smaller size and informal feel of the overall event made it easy to meet and connect with others. I walked away with more meaningful connections from the Insider Summit than I ever did from larger conferences in the past."
- Itay Rahat, Director, CRM Strategies & Solutions, Warner Music Group
“The MediaPost Brand Marketer's Cross-Channel Insider Summit as one of the best conferences I’ve attended. The content was relevant to the needs of marketers today, the spectrum of speakers were amazing, and the event was executed flawlessly - but what made this summit exceptional was the small, intimate size of the event. The exclusive size of the conference helped foster better networking through in-depth conversations with some of the best thought leaders in the industry. Well done MediaPost!”
- Nathan Hall, Director of Marketing & Operations, TriSports.com
“The structured mix of panels, presentations, workshops and activities at MediaPost's Brand Summit allowed me to learn, and also connect with others in the marketing field on many different levels. I jumped out of my comfort zone and will definitely be attending more summits in the future!”
- Mary Eustace, Marketing Manager, Modell’s Sporting Goods
"Just a note about your Brand Insider Summit this past week. It was a fantastic networking event, seamlessly run with a great bunch of people…Right in the middle of our wheelhouse for integration and best practice. Great job!"
- Greg Paull, Principal, R3 Worldwide
"I can definitely say this Brand Marketer's Cross-Channel Insider Summit was one of my favorite conferences so far. Very glad to have attended!"
- Keith Posehn, Head of Marketing, Square/Caviar
"The smaller attendance at this mighty conference allowed you to really get to know the other attendees - vendors and brands alike."
- Sharon Mostyn, eCommerce Manager, RoamRight
"This Cross-Channel event had a great group of marketers and the balance was excellent so you weren't constantly running into vendors. Having the cross-channel focus was also good, as it attracted a broader set of marketers.
- Michael Mann, Sales Director, Selligent
"MediaPost's events are a fabulous way to meet industry experts, learn about industry solutions, interact with peer groups and learn about specific channels of interactive media. The contacts I have made at these events will be valuable for years to come."
- Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Lenovo