To get to the American Club Resort the closest airports are General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) in Milwaukee or O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago. MKE is the closer of the 2 airports to the American Club. The drive over from MKE will take one hour to get to the resort as opposed to two hours from O’Hare. Attendees flying into O'Hare may want to rent a car as its the least expensive option to get to the American Club Resort.
Transportation from either airport:
1. GO Riteway shuttle service:
- A shared shuttle ride from General Mitchell International Airport is about $51 per person. A private Sedan is about $155 for up to 3 passengers. Please click here to arrange your transportation.
- A shared shuttle ride from O'Hare International Airport is about $169 per person. A private Sedan is about $260 for up to 3 passengers. Please click here to arrange your transportation.
2. Alternatively you may rent a car. There is an Avis right on property at the American Club so dropping off your car will be easy. For driving directions to the American Club Resort, please click here.
3. A final option is to take a cab from the airport but be sure to ask for the rate before you get in the cab.