Post a Job
Reach hundreds of thousands of subscribers and 76,563 Twitter followers with one of our ads
« Back to Jobs « Back to Jobs
BlueCava is a fast growing, leading provider of Multi-Screen identification products and solutions that power privacy and digital/mobile adtech platforms.
Plays a cross-domain, cross-functional role working with prospects and customersmanaging pre- and post-sales implementations..
• Act as the primary technical resource for key accounts
• Service and maintain relationships with clients, agencies and key partners from pilot program through successful production deployment
• Consult with and advise prospects and early stage customers on how best to use the products or services provided
• Define KPIs for each implementation, convey those measures to client
• Identify and manage all technical issues to assure customer satisfaction through all stages of the implementation (and sales process as assigned)
• Convey customer requirements and provide “voice of the customer” to enhance or modify products and services
• Develop “Use Cases” of applicability of BlueCava solutions. Include Pilot program key measures “return on investment” (ROI) results
• Interface with peers to ensure overall coordination around product development, testing, product releases and production
• Significant experience in online advertising
• Very creative, very flexible and thrives in an environment with numerous changes in devices, operating systems, technical requirements, etc..
• Managed multiple accounts / projects in parallel
• Comfortable presenting to the client leadership and technical teams
• Previous experience in a start up environment
- Job function: Sales, Marketing
- Firm type: Advertising/Marketing Technology provider
- City: New York
- Job posted on: Jan. 10, 2013
- Posting expires on: Feb. 9, 2013
- Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org