|Where's your data? Get the new e-book on Walled Gardens now.|
Where’s your data? Get the new e-book on Walled Gardens now.
Walled Gardens offer broad reach for some advertisers, there are also downsides. In this new e-book from 4INFO, you’ll see the challenges walled gardens create, including:
- Losing sight of your data
- Managing campaigns across closed platforms
- Loss of control over measurement
- Reporting that’s difficult to consolidate
And you’ll learn five key strategies that will enable you to maintain control of your digital media buying and ensure that you get the data you need to power your marketing efforts.
|The 2017 Marketing Channel Report|
Yes Lifecycle Marketing surveyed more than 300 brands to uncover where marketers are focusing their efforts in the year ahead. According to survey takers:
- 40% will implement cross-channel attribution initiatives in 2017.
- 38% are not currently using user-generated content, but would like to do so in the next year.
- Technological innovation is the most important offering when selecting a marketing services provider.
|Email Strategies of the Top 100 E-Retailers|
Iterable analyzed the email strategies of the top 100 e-retailers in the U.S. to study how they engage their customers. Here's the analysis you'll find inside this report:
- Onboarding, shopping cart abandonment, blast campaigns
- Case studies with real-life examples from industry leaders
- Recommendations on how to make your emails stand out
See what companies are doing right and what they can improve. Download the report.
|The Power of Influencers. Quantified.|
Learn why recommendations from experts carry 22.2x more weight.
Real-life influencers—or influential experts—don't always have the flashy appeal of celebrities. But they have something even more valuable: people’s trust. How much and to what extent? We actually have the answer.
Experticity surveyed 6,000 influential experts to discover their impact on what people buy. The takeaway? Trust is the currency of influence. Discover the true impact of influential experts.
|New Email Marketing Guide from Hubspot and SendGrid|
The 104 Email Marketing Myths, Experiments, and Inspiration Guide is the result of a collaborative effort between Hubspot and SendGrid. Email experts from both companies have come together to share years of accumulated knowledge. We're certain there's something in here for every email marketer.
|New Influencer Marketing Benchmarks Report!|
RhythmOne’s industry-leading report providing insights into ROI and key performance indicators across 18 industry categories including earned media value (EMV), engagement, cost-per engagement, brand lift and sentiment. Key findings include:
- Avg. $11.69 in EMV for every $1 in spend
- 2.01% engagement rates, on average, an increase of 33% over last year
- Average Cost-Per-Engagement of $0.93 across all products and programs
- 14.78% in brand lift on average as a result of Influencer programs
Want to know how our Influencer Marketing programs were so effective? Download the report.
In your download list (0
For Sponsored Whitepaper opportunities, please contact Seth Oilman at email@example.com or 212.204.2012