Mediapost Editorial Contacts
, Editor in Chief, MediaPost, OMMA/Media Magazines email@example.com
, 347-687-2077Fern Siegel
, Deputy Editor, Editor, Media Daily News, OMMA Today firstname.lastname@example.orgNina Lentini
, Editor, Marketing Daily, Marketing and Engage columns email@example.com
, 860-705-1737Phyllis Fine
, Columns Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
, 212-204-2005Amy Corr
, Managing Editor, Social Media and Marketing Daily, Out To Launch, People on the Move email@example.com
, Editorial Director, Events, Mobile Insider, Data & Targeting Insider, Marketing Insider:Cross-Channel firstname.lastname@example.orgTobi Elkin,
Editor, Real-Time Daily email@example.comWayne Friedman
, West Coast Editor, Media Daily News, TV Watch firstname.lastname@example.orgP.J. Bednarski
, Editor, Online Video Daily, VidBlog email@example.comSteve McClellan
, Editor, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) firstname.lastname@example.orgChuck Martin
, Editor, IoT Daily, Connected Thinking, Mobile Shop Talk email@example.comShari Giacoma
, Editor, Television News Daily, Search stories firstname.lastname@example.orgWendy Davis
, Senior Writer, Daily Online Examiner, Policy Blog email@example.comLarissa Faw
, Reporter, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) firstname.lastname@example.orgErik Sass
, Editor, Publishers Daily email@example.comLaurie Sullivan
, Reporter, Search Marketing Daily, SearchBlog firstname.lastname@example.orgGavin O’Malley
, Editor/Reporter, Mobile Marketing Daily, Moblog Social Media email@example.comSarah Mahoney
, Reporter, MarketingDaily firstname.lastname@example.orgAaron Baar
, Reporter, Marketing Daily email@example.comTanya Irwin
, Senior Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgKarlene Lukovitz
, Reporter, Marketing Daily email@example.comBen Frederick
, Reporter, Mobile, Email Marketing firstname.lastname@example.orgSean Hargrave
, Editor, MAD London email@example.comJess Nelson
, Reporter, Email Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.org Felicia Greiff,
Reporter, Real-Time Daily email@example.com
Reporter, Publishing Daily firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor/Reporter, Marketing Politics Daily email@example.com
: MediaPost publications may or may not agree to honor unsolicited embargoes about news we receive from our sources.
Guidelines for Contributed Insider Pieces and Op-Ed Commentary
- IMPORTANT --> Target wordcount is 500-700 words, with rare flexibility.
- Columns must be original submissions that have not appeared in other print/online publications.
- Op Eds reflect thought leadership, and should not be focused on the business model of the author’s company.
- Copy must be non-promotional, with no direct references to the author’s company or its products, services, or campaigns. References to clients should be made in third-party terms.
- Please provide attribution for any content drawn from another source (for example, studies cited should be linked to the source).
- Style: Insight, analysis, report, perspective, advice, etc. Avoid personal narratives.
- Send completed copy in a Microsoft Word document (no docx, please), in 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Send a current photo (headshot) of the author.
- The author bio contains the author's name and present affiliation, and a link to the registration profile.
- Contributors must register with MediaPost and have a profile page.
- If the author does not have a registration profile, register here: https://www.mediapost.com/register/
- Registration profiles are a resource for authors and readers, with full biographical and contact information.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OP ED SUBMISSIONS
OUT TO LAUNCH: CREATIVE SUBMISSIONS
- Creative can be sent via email to Amy Corr (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Print, outdoor and online ads must be in .jpg or PDF format.
- TV ads must be in .mov or .mpg format.
- Any files larger than 9mb can NOT be sent via email.
- Files larger than 9mb must be placed on an agency FTP site. Then send FTP credentials via email to Amy Corr (email@example.com).