Mediapost Editorial ContactsJoe Mandese
, Editor in Chief, MediaPost, OMMA/Media Magazines email@example.com
, 347-687-2077Fern Siegel
, Deputy Editor, Editor, Media Daily News, OMMA Today firstname.lastname@example.orgNina Lentini
, Editor, Marketing Daily, Marketing and Engage columns email@example.comPhyllis Fine
, Columns Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
, 212-204-2005Amy Corr
, Managing Editor, Social Media and Marketing Daily, Out To Launch, People on the Move email@example.com
, Editorial Director, Events, Mobile Insider firstname.lastname@example.orgTobi Elkin,
Editor, Real-Time Daily, Native Insider email@example.comWayne Friedman
, West Coast Editor, Media Daily News, TV Watch firstname.lastname@example.orgP.J. Bednarski
, Editor, Online Video Daily, VidBlog email@example.comSteve McClellan
, Editor, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) firstname.lastname@example.orgChuck Martin
, Editor, IoT Daily, Connected Thinking, Mobile Shop Talk email@example.comShari Giacoma
, Editor, Television News Daily, Search stories firstname.lastname@example.orgWendy Davis
, Senior Writer, Daily Online Examiner, Policy Blog email@example.comLarissa Faw
, Reporter, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) firstname.lastname@example.orgErik Sass
, Editor, Publishers Daily email@example.comLaurie Sullivan
, Reporter, Search Marketing Daily, SearchBlog firstname.lastname@example.orgGavin O’Malley
, Editor/Reporter, Mobile Marketing Daily, Moblog Social Media email@example.comSarah Mahoney
, Reporter, MarketingDaily firstname.lastname@example.orgAaron Baar
, Reporter, Marketing Daily email@example.comTanya Gazdik
, Senior Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgKarlene Lukovitz
, Reporter, Marketing Daily email@example.comBen Frederick
, Reporter, Mobile, Email Marketing firstname.lastname@example.orgSean Hargrave
, Editor, MAD London email@example.comJess Nelson
, Reporter, Email Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgFelicia Greiff,
Reporter, Real-Time Daily email@example.com
Reporter, Publishing Daily firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor/Reporter, Marketing Politics Daily email@example.com
: MediaPost publications may or may not agree to honor unsolicited embargoes about news we receive from our sources.
Guidelines for Contributed Insider Pieces and Op-Ed Commentary
- IMPORTANT --> Target wordcount is 500-700 words, with rare flexibility.
- Columns must be original submissions that have not appeared in other print/online publications.
- Op Eds reflect thought leadership, and should not be focused on the business model of the author’s company.
- Copy must be non-promotional, with no direct references to the author’s company or its products, services, or campaigns. References to clients should be made in third-party terms.
- Please provide attribution for any content drawn from another source (for example, studies cited should be linked to the source).
- Style: Insight, analysis, report, perspective, advice, etc. Avoid personal narratives.
- Send completed copy in a Microsoft Word document (no docx, please), in 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Marketing Daily accepts commentaries that are opinions only, and not those that are more like content marketing, esp. as they might reflect on the business model of the author's company. If s/he has opinions on current events, /trends, please share those in 500 to 600 words! An example: The new Budweiser cans are great and here’s why.
- Send a current photo (headshot) of the author.
- The author bio contains the author's name and present affiliation, and a link to the registration profile.
- Contributors must register with MediaPost and have a profile page.
- If the author does not have a registration profile, register here: https://www.mediapost.com/register/
- Registration profiles are a resource for authors and readers, with full biographical and contact information.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OP ED SUBMISSIONS
OUT TO LAUNCH: CREATIVE SUBMISSIONS
- Creative can be sent via email to Amy Corr (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Print, outdoor and online ads must be in .jpg or PDF format.
- TV ads must be in .mov or .mpg format.
- Any files larger than 9mb can NOT be sent via email.
- Files larger than 9mb must be placed on an agency FTP site. Then send FTP credentials via email to Amy Corr (email@example.com).