Mediapost Editorial ContactsJoe Mandese
, Editor in Chief, MediaPost, OMMA/Media Magazines firstname.lastname@example.org
, 347-687-2077Fern Siegel
, Deputy Editor, Editor, Media Daily News, OMMA Today email@example.comNina Lentini
, Editor, Marketing Daily, Marketing and Engage columns firstname.lastname@example.orgPhyllis Fine
, Columns Editor email@example.com
, 212-204-2005Amy Corr
, Managing Editor, Social Media and Marketing Daily, Out To Launch, People on the Move firstname.lastname@example.org
, Editorial Director, Events, Mobile Insider, Data & Targeting Insider, Marketing Insider:Cross-Channel email@example.comTobi Elkin,
Editor, Real-Time Daily, Native Insider firstname.lastname@example.orgWayne Friedman
, West Coast Editor, Media Daily News, TV Watch email@example.comP.J. Bednarski
, Editor, Online Video Daily, VidBlog firstname.lastname@example.orgSteve McClellan
, Editor, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) email@example.comChuck Martin
, Editor, IoT Daily, Connected Thinking, Mobile Shop Talk firstname.lastname@example.orgShari Giacoma
, Editor, Television News Daily, Search stories email@example.comWendy Davis
, Senior Writer, Daily Online Examiner, Policy Blog firstname.lastname@example.orgLarissa Faw
, Reporter, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) email@example.comErik Sass
, Editor, Publishers Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgLaurie Sullivan
, Reporter, Search Marketing Daily, SearchBlog email@example.comGavin O’Malley
, Editor/Reporter, Mobile Marketing Daily, Moblog Social Media firstname.lastname@example.orgSarah Mahoney
, Reporter, MarketingDaily email@example.comAaron Baar
, Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgTanya Irwin
, Senior Reporter, Marketing Daily email@example.comKarlene Lukovitz
, Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgBen Frederick
, Reporter, Mobile, Email Marketing email@example.comSean Hargrave
, Editor, MAD London firstname.lastname@example.orgJess Nelson
, Reporter, Email Marketing Daily email@example.comFelicia Greiff,
Reporter, Real-Time Daily firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporter, Publishing Daily email@example.com
Editor/Reporter, Marketing Politics Daily firstname.lastname@example.org
: MediaPost publications may or may not agree to honor unsolicited embargoes about news we receive from our sources.
Guidelines for Contributed Insider Pieces and Op-Ed Commentary
- IMPORTANT --> Target wordcount is 500-700 words, with rare flexibility.
- Columns must be original submissions that have not appeared in other print/online publications.
- Op Eds reflect thought leadership, and should not be focused on the business model of the author’s company.
- Copy must be non-promotional, with no direct references to the author’s company or its products, services, or campaigns. References to clients should be made in third-party terms.
- Please provide attribution for any content drawn from another source (for example, studies cited should be linked to the source).
- Style: Insight, analysis, report, perspective, advice, etc. Avoid personal narratives.
- Send completed copy in a Microsoft Word document (no docx, please), in 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Send a current photo (headshot) of the author.
- The author bio contains the author's name and present affiliation, and a link to the registration profile.
- Contributors must register with MediaPost and have a profile page.
- If the author does not have a registration profile, register here: https://www.mediapost.com/register/
- Registration profiles are a resource for authors and readers, with full biographical and contact information.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OP ED SUBMISSIONS
OUT TO LAUNCH: CREATIVE SUBMISSIONS
- Creative can be sent via email to Amy Corr (email@example.com).
- Print, outdoor and online ads must be in .jpg or PDF format.
- TV ads must be in .mov or .mpg format.
- Any files larger than 9mb can NOT be sent via email.
- Files larger than 9mb must be placed on an agency FTP site. Then send FTP credentials via email to Amy Corr (firstname.lastname@example.org).