Add to my calendar
Wednesday, March 25
Thursday, March 26
So you’ve developed a piece of content — in your opinion, really good content — but now you’ve got to get it seen. Your owned media is firing on all cylinders ... now you need to line up your distribution partners. But it seems like choosing the right partners is too much like choosing between different peanut butter brands at the supermarket. Isn’t it all made from peanuts — what’s really the difference here? The truth is, choosing the right distribution partners and channels is absolutely critical to your content marketing strategy; this panel will teach you how to evaluate the market properly and align prospective partners to your goals.
As native and content based advertising continues to grow ... so do the regulatory, legal, and business challenges for agencies, brands, and publishers. Vejay Lalla will look at recent trends in content based advertising and the current landscape that agencies, brands, and publishers face in developing, integrating, and distributing original, editorial and user-generated content.
How’s your content marketing tool belt? Is it robust enough to handle all your partners and the varying data points generated by their respective platforms? Welcome to the intersection of content, content marketing and social media. Devising a coherent content marketing strategy is hard enough in and of itself for many marketers to wrap their minds around ... but what about stringing together the loose confederation of listening tools, engagement platforms, curation models, distribution options, and measurement, analytics and reporting tools? That’s another story altogether. This panel of marketers and agency experts will discuss how they are organizing their content strategies.
- Dan Cristo, Director, SEO Innovation, Catalyst
- Morgan Chemij, Senior Director SEO, PPC, Social, Feeds, Affiliates, Group Buying, Provide Commerce
- Brittany Richter, Associate Director of Social Media, iProspect
- Ellen Sirull, Senior Marketing Manager, Content, Experian Consumer Services @ellenlynn
- Chad Warren, Senior Strategist of Social Media and Content Marketing, Adobe Systems @chadwarren
Content Marketing Engagement: Diminishing Returns? - Andrew Stark, SVP, Content Solutions, PulsePoint
How to Streamline Your Content Marketing Tool Belt - Andries de Villiers, Vice President of Sales, East, Outbrain
Friday, March 27
- Ross Fadner, Director, Event Programming, MediaPost
It’s no secret that video consumption is increasingly moving to mobile devices and, in particular, apps like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Vine. But what does this shift herald for brands? Is the small screen appropriate for brand storytelling? How does the new context of discovering video in a feed affect messaging? And how does paid advertising on these platforms fit into your distribution strategy?
- Jason Rubenstein, Director, Expedia Media Solutions
Have we arrived at Native 2.0? If Native 1.0 was about recognizing paid media as a new content distribution platform, then 2.0 should have all the hallmarks of a maturing marketing channel -- understanding how to choose the right partners based on business goals, assessing success metrics for native programs and understanding how to achieve scale at the expense of targeting and vice versa. How does native work in tandem with other marketing deployments like search, social and mobile?
- Andrew Susman, President, Studio One Networks @studioone
- Dave Lavine, Chief Revenue Officer, Hone
- Jon Lewis, VP, Content, LaneTerraLever
- Shannon Marcotte, Marketing Manager, Audience Reach, The New York Times
- Keira Nothaft, Director, Digital Innovation, The Arizona Republic/azcentral.com
- Scott Trepanier, Sr. Manager of PR, Promotions & Social Media, Columbia Sportswear
Mobile, Social, Search and the Next Generation of Native - Kamilah Patterson, Online Marketing Manager, The Home Depot
Leveraging Native for Your Content Strategy - Dan Partelow, Senior Manager Brands and Agency Sales, Taboola
Saturday, March 28
- Nick Tran, VP, Digital Marketing, Stance Socks
- Jon Hall, Senior Brand Manager, Whirlpool Brand
- Jeannie Whited, Senior Manager, Executive Communications & Media Center Operations, Nissan Motor Company
Is UGC Right for Your Brand? - Amelia Guldi, Account Director, IZEA