In their second annual Marketing Sports: Soccer in America event, MediaPost and Soccer America will bring to the field decades of experience in identifying challenges and opportunities for marketing professionals in and around the world of soccer, particularly as it pertains to the sport’s hottest growing constituency: the American soccer fan.
This one-day event, programmed in partnership by MediaPost and Soccer America, will explore how brands can better position themselves to take advantage of the rapidly growing interest in the game at all levels, from local youth soccer, to MLS, the U.S. men’s and women’s national teams, international club competitions and tournaments, the FIFA World Cup, and more.
Attendees at Last Year's Show Included:
Marketing Sports: Soccer in America will address the following:
- Learn how to reach your targets more effectively by mastering the American soccer fans’ many profiles and interests
- Does the unrest around FIFA have any impact on sponsors of soccer generally or U.S. Soccer specifically?
- Is it time to join the MLS bandwagon? As Europe’s biggest stars cross over to America’s elite soccer league, what you need to know about league, team, player and stadium sponsorships.
- How should sponsors approach the Spanish-language soccer market? What demos should they be focusing on and who can help them reach their targets?
- What does it mean to sponsor women’s soccer in 2015? Is it possible to grow your brand by supporting the USWNT or the NWSL, or is teaming with specific, recognizable stars the best way to connect with your targets?
What leading marketers, agency execs and sports marketing practitioners are saying about the Marketing Soccer conference:
"Was really excellent, to the point, kept my interest and I learned a lot. The speakers were all well versed in the topics and had good, useful answers. Thanks for having the legendary Shep Messing talk - he always has great insights, truly cares about the sport and its fans, and is an excellent ambassador for the game."
"Excellent program with high caliber industry experts. Outstanding event."
"MediaPost events are always very, very well organized and informative. The speakers from well known brands and the case studies from solutions providers highly relevant."
“The show had passion from some of the top leaders in the soccer marketing business in this country."
"I love the way dialog develops throughout the day at these events! The keynotes and sessions were all interesting. Great events!"
Mortgage Strategy & Planning Lead
ING Direct USA
“It was excellent, excellent, excellent. I learned a ton - thank you.