Conference Content Programmer
What media & marketing professionals are saying about the OMMA conference series...
"Above all other conferences, the OMMA events provide the most comprehensive insight into the state and future of interactive media, marketing and advertising. The content is top-notch, and the individuals I have the opportunity to meet, are the ones leading the charge to make interactive a premier medium for advertisers. These are top-quality events for anyone involved in the digital media space"
Kevin Klein, Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Display, Amazon.com
"I love the way dialog develops throughout the day at these OMMA events! The keynotes and sessions were all interesting. Great events!"
JJ Beh, Mortgage Strategy & Planning Lead, ING Direct USA
“The OMMA conferences provide tremendous insight into not only what is happening in the world of Online Marketing, but what will be next. The composition of the audiences at these conferences is a veritable who's who in online media, marketing, and advertising, and allows attendees, regardless of experience level, to learn about the future of advertising - straight from the folks that are shaping it.”
Ian Schafer, Founder & CEO, Deep Focus
You can't afford not to mCommerce.
"The Way to a Customer's Heart is Through Their Smartphone"
While you were sleeping, customers were making purchases via smartphones. Were they buying your products, or those of your competitors?
- Right now, there are roughly 182 million smartphone users in the US. In just 3 years, that number will likely increase to 223 million (70% of the population).
- As soon as 2014, half of all traffic to retail web sites will be from smartphones.
- In the next 6 months, mCommerce sales in the US are expected to increase from $25 billion to $39 billion.
- This year, nearly 80 million US consumers (about 51% of online buyers) will make a purchase on a mobile device.
What to Expect
- Listen to top names from media agencies, retailers and brands in onstage panels, keynotes, research presentations and case studies to determine the most effective methods of reaching mobile, interactive shoppers.
- Learn how to engage mobile shoppers at all stages of the new mobile path to purchase.
- Network with agencies, brands and other decision makers in the broad world of mobile commerce to broaden your connections and partnerships.