Add to my calendar
Wednesday, September 30
- Brian Nadres, Director of Programmatic Media, The Media Kitchen @BrianNadres
- Doug Fleming, Director, Programmatic Sales, hulu
- Harvin Furman, SVP, Group Director, Digital Acceleration, Starcom USA
- Adam Kasper, Chief Media Officer, Havas Media @adamfkasper
- Oleg Korenfeld, SVP, AdTech & Platforms, MediaVest
- Bryan Noguchi, SVP, Media Director, R2C Group
The desktop screen was never optimal for video viewing, and so consumer migration to mobile Web, apps and now OTT platforms has been swift and challenging. Following the migration is easier said than done as these systems strain traditional formats, monetization approaches, targeting and measurement. CBS Interactive GM Christy Tanner explores the new complexity of taking video out of the browser.
- Christy Tanner, Senior Vice President and General Manager, CBS Interactive Media Group
In just the last six months most of the major social nets have formalized their entry into video with products that combine their advanced audience building, keyword and behavioral targeting with a native in-feed format. But how are they performing relative to traditional formats and channels? And how are brands using them most effectively?
Taxis, elevators, malls, treadmills, airplane seats and more. Any place that can fit a screen will have a screen, This generation of video will all be IP-based, opening up even more inventory to be linked, targeted and automated through programmatic systems. How addressable is the Out-Of-Home video network already? What is the promise here, not only for extending video advertising programmatically, but for weaving these screens in with mobile, Web and TV?