Add to my calendar
Wednesday, September 30
- Brian Nadres, Director of Programmatic Media, The Media Kitchen @BrianNadres
- Doug Fleming, Director, Programmatic Sales, hulu
- Adam Kasper, Chief Media Officer, Havas Media @adamfkasper
- Bryan Noguchi, SVP, Media Director, R2C Group
- Carrie Seifer, President, Digital Data & Technology, Mediavest
In just the last six months most of the major social nets have formalized their entry into video with products that combine their advanced audience building, keyword and behavioral targeting with a native in-feed format. But how are they performing relative to traditional formats and channels? And how are brands using them most effectively?
Taxis, elevators, malls, treadmills, airplane seats and more. Any place that can fit a screen will have a screen, This generation of video will all be IP-based, opening up even more inventory to be linked, targeted and automated through programmatic systems. How addressable is the Out-Of-Home video network already? What is the promise here, not only for extending video advertising programmatically, but for weaving these screens in with mobile, Web and TV?