Results for September 2005
- Plant a Decision-Making Tree
- A few nights ago, a former salesperson of mine who now manages a team called for advice. He said his new sales hire was having a difficult time getting meetings. I said, "Welcome to the club."
- The Infinitely Complex Online Sale
- Publishers spend millions generating content, designing user experiences, and promoting themselves as the destination of choice when people open up their browsers. Decisions on how to sell our product -- audience -- are infinitely more complex than the widget-maker's.
- Yahoo!'s Content Play
- Yahoo! today officially announced its long-awaited entry into original content.