Results for December 2007
- Holiday Shopping Season 2007: All About The Blogs
- Online shoppers have an entire global marketplace only a few mouse clicks away. Lately, however, online shoppers and those advertiser and marketers who are trying to reach them see guided shopping, like what exists in the blogosphere, as compelling.
- In-Textification Or In-Text Infestation?
- Depending on whom you ask, the in-text ad is either an ingenious ad revenue-generation mechanism (an opinion typically shared by marketing and ad sales people), or pure unadulterated evil invented by Lucifer himself (popular opinion among journalists and editors)....
- Creating Value For B2B Print Advertisers
- How does an e-marketer create online ad campaigns with easily understood and intrinsic value? By integrating multi-media proposals into an advertiser's thought process come budget-planning time.